*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343794-1150AM-Trying-to-understand-women
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#343794 added May 13, 2005 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
11:50AM Trying to understand women
Sup peoples, i'm back and pumped up and ready to get back into the burning issues of today. And what could get me more fired up than doing another topic on women? But, i'm not bashing y'all (then again, contrary to popular belief, i wasn't bashing y'all in the other threads either) i'm just pointing out something i noticed over the past few weeks. Everyone knows Akon's new song right? Mr. Lonely? I'm pretty sure you know it. It goes something like this,

"I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl"

So, in this song Akon is singing about how he had a girl how he loved so much and he treated her bad and now she's gone and he's so lonely. Now, as most people who have been following this blog knows i'm a sucker for r&b songs. And if you didn't know, well now you know. I even liked that Mario Winans awhile back, 'I Don't Wanna Know'. But, for some reason, i am NOT promoting this Akon song at all. Plainly because people are missing the obvious message he is singing about and is mistaking the song to mean something else. When he is singing, 'I'm so lonely, i have nobody to call my own.'people think that the entire song is that he has nobody in his life and he's singing that. And i KNOW that what people think he's singing about cuz when they're singing the chorus they have a faraway look and a little tear in their eye and they're thinking how its true and they have nobody in their life. So, you're wondering how i'm relating this to the topic. Well, i see many a girl/woman singing this song saying how they're lonely and there's no one in their life. And most of these girls are extremely pretty looking girls. Many a times i stopped and wonder how in the world girls like you could be feeling lonely? You have alot of fellas who would die to be (well not die, but they would love to be with a girl like you)with you, but you just shun them away and then sing how you're so lonely. Sometimes the perfect guy is right next to you, everything you want and need in a guy and you just turn the blind eye to them and after witnessing this many a time, i have come to the conclusion that girls/women do NOT know what they want. I'll explain this amazing discovery further!

It's a fact that some people don't know what they want. I referrin to both male and females. Most fellas don't know what they want in a girl. Some fellas might have preferences in personality like the quiet type, the outgoing, the sporty, the punk rock etc. Others might just see the physical in girls, go after that and then work on the personality. Some fellas does just take whatever they could get as long as the girl likes them and just work with it. But girls... they don't follow these clear cut rules. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking on behalf of all girls. That was just be stupid of me. I'm talking about the majority or the large group of girls who have this unorthodox mentality.

These girls i'm referring to they know the perfect fella they would want. They would list certain qualities e.g
a)
due to inconclusive information cannot finish topic!

© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343794-1150AM-Trying-to-understand-women