*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347987-More-Highlighted-Idiotacy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#347987 added May 19, 2005 at 8:07am
Restrictions: None
More Highlighted Idiotacy
The War in Iraq is a ginormous mistake. Any chance that the Warmongers among us will stand up and take responsibility?

Yes, {i)ginormous is a word.

Oh, it's not in your dictionary! Confuzzled? Well, the word ginormous is not in my dictionary either. Just read the following article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/17/AR2005051700327....

Personally, I think there should be several Editions of the Dictionary, and only after a person proves that they have a basic understanding of the usage of language in the First Edition should a person be allowed to possess and move to the next Edition of the Dictionary.

I am really tired of listening to idiots redefine the meaning of basic words, and I am not including pronunciation or spelling. Our current President, and a past Vice-President have demonstrated that pronunciation and spelling are unnecessary qualifications to hold the highest, and second highest esteemed government position in America.

It’s Really Just A Circus Act

I totally enjoyed watching the sparing match at the Congressional Hearing arena with George Galloway. I don’t know his politics and really don’t care either way, but if I am suppose to care somebody explain why? The point is George Galloway made everyone of those Congressional Clowns look and sound like the idiots they are.

The money has all been spent… the Oil for Food Program should have been recognized for the scam it was in the first place. My daddy always told me, “You cannot lay down with dogs, and not expect to get fleas.” I never understood why my daddy told me most of the things he told me, but are our Nation’s leaders really so stupid about the ways of the world? And for some strange reason, what daddy said about dogs and fleas came to mind.

It is always about the money, and these Congressional idiots have wasted and lost more taxpayer money than… than… I’ll ever be able to understand.

These Congressional Clowns are not funny or entertaining, but what is the point of Congressional Hearings on the Oil for Food Program? It just seems like none of these idiots really want to know the truth about anything.

I’ve watched Congressional Hearing before, and found that most people that are called to testify are intimidated… even Oliver North seemed uneasy. Regardless I don’t believe anything productive is going to come out of any investigation into the Oil for Food Program… the money is all gone!





© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347987-More-Highlighted-Idiotacy