*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349023-Penis-at-Work
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#349023 added May 23, 2005 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
Penis at Work
Lately my little boy has been pissing upwards, and so his piss comes right out of his pampers.

I have learned that I have to push his penis downwards so he piss's down instead of up, which is fine if i wasn't so disgusting in touching it.. I mean Yuck.. not only that but when his penis is not erect, how do I know if its pointing downwards..

Not only do I have a problem with his penis but lately I have been thinking about when he grows up, and starts using the bathroom on his own and has to clean his ass, do I teach to put his hands behind his back to clean himself, or does go in the front like women do?

The only person I can ask this question to is still cleaning her own sons'ass?!!!

I just don't understand the whole penis system, I mean with girls you just clean downwards and boom finished but with boys you gotta clean under the balls and be careful cause it might hurt him, YUCK.. if only that part of his organ was girly than I wouldn't have this problem.


Since my last entry this is what has been going on:

blank!

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349023-Penis-at-Work