*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349588
Rated: ASR · Book · Romance/Love · #973372
The story of Padme and Anakin's romance written in journal form.
#349588 added August 30, 2014 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
He Did What He Had To Do
Anakin and I arrived at the desert village that he grew up in. The ugly winged bird creature told him that he sold his mother. We went to see a man named Lars that had bought Anakin's mother. Lars married her but she was kidnapped a month ago by some desert people. He met his step brother. Anakin went after thes desert rats who took his mother. I hugged him before he left and he kissed me passionately. I told him to be careful. He told me that he is a Jedi Knight and that he would be. I hated to see him leave. Lars and the step brother and his girlfriend were such nice people. I stayed with them waiting for Anakin's return.

Anakin returned with his mother's body. This is so sad. The desert rats had killed his mother. He told me he killed all the desert rat people including the men, women and children. I was so stunned at first. His mother had been beaten up and died in his arms. I have never seen Anakin so full of anger. I saw coldness and evil in his eyes. I was frightened but I looked in his eyes again. I saw the compassion and the way he looks at me. He has love for me. We haven't spoken the words to each other but I know that we are in love. He killed the desert rats. He did what he had to do. His mother was so sweet. What Anakin did was necessary. He is an affectionate person. He would never hurt anyone without a reason.

*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4*Anakin and I set out on an adventure. Obe was in trouble. We went to the factory where the clone soldiers were made. It was so spooky. I fell into a vat of some kind and Anakin was fighting soldiers. He was captured as was I. We were in a wagon and handcuffed. I thought that we were facing death. I told Anakin that I love him. He was surprised but happy to hear it. He told me that he loves me, too and we passionately kissed. I wasn't afraid to face what is on the other side. I saw the compassion in Anakin's eyes. I love him so much.

The Viceroy and several winged bird creatures were on the other side. We were in an arena and chained to huge posts. Obe was chained to a post, too. A ugly lobster creature and over sized screaming lizard came out a door and tried to kill us. I was able to climb on top of the post and we fought off the creatures. What a battle. Anakin grabbed me and we rode in a chariot type vehicle and the Jedi Knights and storm troopers came to our rescue. We were able to fly away in one of the space crafts. I fell out. I was rescued by the storm troopers and I found my way to the cave where the Viceroy, Obe and Anakin were. We left as Yoda showed up. The Viceroy is a evil man. Yoda didn't kill him but it was quite a battle.

Anakin and I returned to the lake home of my parents. We were married in a private ceremony. I love Anakin so much. We have to keep our marriage a secret. I wish we could just stay here at the lake in this beautiful house. We spend our days making love. Anakin is the nicest, kindest man and I am so lucky that he loves me as I do him. I will have to go back to the capitol soon and Anakin back to the Jedi Knights. I don't want to share him but he will bring peace to the world. That is his destiny. I have his love and he has mine. We have each other. My precious Anakin. The best lover and friend in the world.
Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349588