*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351563-The-5th-June-2005-1229am---Grrr
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#351563 added June 21, 2005 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
The 5th June 2005 12.29am - Grrr
Well...it's been a week of revising, crying, arguing, loving, kissing, walking, wanting...This whole situation with Gemma and Andi really got to me the other day. I even cried lol. Then Martin went and got mortal with them both for Andi's birthday like straight after. Yeah, I suppose what the hell did I want him to do...I'm not exactly sure, but I certainly didn't like him going off and getting mortal with the people causing me tears...if you know what I mean.

Andi also blackmailed Martin into swapping shifts with him tonight. Made Martin work 6-12pm today, just because Andi wanted to go out drinking and couldn't be bothered to ask anybody else. He threatened to stop being Martin's friend if he didn't do the shift. That's just pathetic. Yeah, Martin's nice, so he's done it, he cares about his friend, and didn't want to be blamed if Andi didn't end up going...so....he caved. It's weird...the both of us are taking advantage of by Gemma and Andi. They both don't realise what great friends we are and they really don't deserve us. All we do is care, and they throw it in our faces. Gemma is a two-faced, fickle, insecure little girl who needs to be kicked all over. I would be obliged to do it. After spending the weekend with them, of course *Bigsmile* It's gonna be weird next weekend, camping at a festival with them for three days. And Jack. Us four, and Jack....lol, can anybody say fifth wheel *Bigsmile* lol. Bless him. Now that Andi's blackmailed Martin, he says that Download's not going to be awkward. Thank God. And Gemma said to Martin that me and her are "still friends". Oh that's nice. From Exclusive Best Friends to "still friends". Grrrrrr. The plank that she is.

© Copyright 2005 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351563-The-5th-June-2005-1229am---Grrr