*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353837-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#353837 added June 15, 2005 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
¡Mamá Del Feliz Cumpleaños!
I actually prefer being up in the early morning hours. Like from 6:30-10 a.m., probably not many people are like that. I love how quiet it is and the fact that it's still cool in the summer. I don't like waking up later in the day, I hate when my day doesn't get started until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I feel this way and have this thing where it doesn't seem that I can normally really sleep until much later at night. There are very few nights that I can go to bed at 10 p.m., I don't particularly know why that is. I've been like that for the longest time. It's frustrating to be someone who loves early morning and who can't only go to bed late at night. Of course, here, at home, with the parents, I kinda prefer late night. Why? Because then I have a bit more privacy.

However, in my restlessness last night, I thought of what to do for a date when Tyler and Manda come here. I'll be going back to Starkville on the 25th/26th. Don't know if I'll see her then or not, or if we'll do anything, or what. I haven't made plans cause, I'm kinda holding out for here. Jake keeps telling me to take her to the best Italian restraunt here. Yeah, I could. Dinner and a stroll. But, his style, isn't my style. And although I'm dating another girl and that somehow makes me more masculine and therefore stupid with women (although admittedly, I don't understand them), when it comes to planning out dates? I'm good. He asked Tyler for advice with a date because he's gay. Tyler doesn't help me really,I discuss with him, that is all. I don't need Jake's advice. Plus, whom he is dating and whom I'm dating are obviously 2 totally different people.
Plan tho? Picnic, roses in the basket (unless none will fit in the basket), note on the roses. How many roses depends on if I can find the right color. Picnic at a park that's beside the Tennessee River, at sunset, the sun drops into the river, there's a bridge, it's lush, trees, huge limestone boulders that are fun as hell to get onto and talk while watching the river. Something afterwards. Perhaps strolling by UNA, seeing the Lion Cage, Coby Hall, perhaps walking in downtown Florence, or maybe even driving to Tuscumbia. One part shall be planned, another shall not. The only thing I need help with? Thinking of what food to have.

My question to myself? Have the rose-colored glasses started creeping into my line of vision? I don't know. I say this after reading what she wrote about women. I love when I can be made to think, to contemplate, and she did that, congrats to her.

Gah. I talk to her and Tyler in a completely different manner. With her, lol, when other people are around... we're both.... kinda reserved. It's like, we really don't talk about things like we do when no one's around. It's been like that, it's more like that now. When alone... the conversation goes so much better. And the other night, I was talking to her about Brave New World... and she was listening, really listening, and it freaked me out.

Okies. So, today's my mom's birthday. My dad finally made up for being a jackass on Christmas. I got up early this morning... went to get cupcakes and a balloon. My dad had a pin that said Birthday Girl on it for my mom. We went to where she works, pinned the pin on her, gave her the balloon, put a candle in ont of the cupcakes, and her co-workers sang to her. I think that made up a little bit for Christmas. I hope so. And if he does some jackass move again like that this Christmas, I'm going to fuss at him. And if he starts about the previous year being my fault, I'm gonna tell him that I didn't think I had to hold a 45 year old man's hand while he went shopping for his wife of 25 years. My my.

I'm gonna go get her presents and wrap them and such. Then, I'm going to go take a nap.

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353837-