*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354099-Im-Batman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#354099 added June 17, 2005 at 2:58am
Restrictions: None
I'm Batman!
Well, it's about four in the afternoon here. Getting ready to go see me some Christian Bale bad-assery. If you guy's haven't noticed yet, and maybe I don't pronounciate this enough in my blog or my writing, I am "teh uber geek". I have the Spider-Man front spider symbol tattooed on my back.

I also wrote a small short story for the Comedy Newsletter today. It's in the "Whole" folder under "An embarrassing tale". It deals with me getting caught for bringing porno to a Boy Scout trip. Don't know if it is too well written. I just wrote it on a whim for the letter.

As for you that might be wondering if my arm has fallen off from the weird bite on my bicep: no, it's still there. It's a little less red and puffy than it was yesterday, but still a good deal sore.

Anyways, I have to be going. My friend's sister is threatening my life if I don't get off of her computer and out of her room. Boy's have cooties. Remember that.

//post: 02//

Sorry, not funny. I wanted it to be funny, but it wasn't. I was looking for a good reason to like this, but it just didn't have and pzazz. I'm not exactly sure what pzazz is, but whatever it is you didn't have any. I know it when I see it. Just because some or all of your story is true doen't mean you can't embellish it. You need more than one punch line and you need better metaphors and descriptions. Try describing your friends. Chubby, thick glasses, always steamed up etc etc etc.
(I'm tired of yada yada)
Write more. Be funny. You can do it.

This is what I receive in reply to my story. Oh well. Seems a bit rude to me, but who am I to judge. I'm just a bit snippy because I'm not feeling very well.

I want to get all defensive over this, but it is pointless. Ugh.

Batman Begins was pretty great. I have only two real complaints though, and they are as follows: Christian Bale's "Batvoice" is a little too raspy for me, and second the fight scenes could have used a bit of work. I think they were struggling to keep the PG-13 rating and so they did what I called the "Bourne Supremacy" fight choreography. Basically all they do is give the camera to a man with Terrets(Spelling?) Syndrome and ask him to hold the recorder as still as possible.

Anyways...gonna go to bed. Talk to you all in the morning :)

© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354099-Im-Batman