*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356543-Bending
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#356543 added June 28, 2005 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
Bending
This week has been funny hell and sad...

First off.. My great mother in law kidnapped her grandchild and demanded 100$ Ransom. Only because she overheard the mother of the child say she would beat him if he didn't come home. So she took the child locked him up in her room for 24hours until they gave her the money.. I thought it was funnnnny.


My husband had a fight with me over turning on the Air condition he said I did it out of spite, instead of comfort. So we had a huge massive fight I packed up my shit to leave him cause he said he needed "a weeks off" and I was more than glad to go only to find out later that it was a "big joke" and I took it all seriously told him i would leave and "Never" come back.
Now he claims I hate him and have no passion for him. Huh.. men.


On a sadder note, TaintedFemale was kicked out of her home two days ago she ended up sleeping in a hotel and now she is staying in my brothers appartment until he comes back from the states. Poor kid she said she will be out of the apartment by saturday.. I can't belive her mother would kick her daughter and grandchild out on the street over a disagreement with a dumb HOUSEMAID.

I feel horrible that I dont have ten thousands of dollars to really give her a helping hand, but I do know that by next year she will be living in the snobish rich area of UAE cause she is ANOOOOOOOD.

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356543-Bending