*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/358140-70-Miexed-in-the-Fall
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#358140 added July 6, 2005 at 4:50pm
Restrictions: None
7.0 Miexed in the Fall?
Earlier today, I called Adam. HP Adam, not Captain Adam. I haven’t spoken to him since he tripped over the tournament incident. “Hey! I haven’t heard from you in awhile. Are you okay. I mean, about the whole tournament thing?”

“Yeah.” He says, he sounds odd. His voice all quiet. I ask him again, he says he is in his mom’s classroom, helping her with stuff. Aaaawwww, how sweet. (inside joke for Renee.)

“I’ve been working hard on my LHBH!” I tell him.

“Should I be worried?” he teases.

“No. but, by the fall, I can play on your 7.0 mixed team. I’ll play 2.5 and you can carry me.”

He immediately says yes to this. I make some joke about him talking about me behind my back – once I hang up the pone and all. He really doesn’t want me on his team.

Either way, it will be a goal for me to keep striving. I am feeling more comfortable with the switch. And I’m starting to get some of my direction back.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/358140-70-Miexed-in-the-Fall