*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360568-Chapter-3---The-Party
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #979998
This came from when I realised the starnge way that Orion's belt is arranged.
#360568 added July 18, 2005 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3 - The Party


Being inside the house was like being inside the chimps' cage at a zoo. It was a scene of utter laughter. People were enjoying themselves, enjoying each other, and the mood was generally good and fair, though there were a good few people naked, for reasons unknown.
After a short debate it was decided that Patrick couldn't do any harm, so he was left inside the bathroom. This left them free to wander around the house, and mingle with the party guests. However, Alexia's and Scottle's first and only destinatiom was the upstairs bedroom, leaving Meg to fend for her. Two minutes later, Meg was drunk, and was partying with very little clothes on with a rather fetching young man she had found.
Unbeknownst to them, but knownst to us, Patrick had climbed out of the bathroom window and over the roof into the back garden, and had been happy for about half an hour now, and had already proposed to a lemon tree, firmly believing it was an attractive young girl.
Upstairs, the mood changed from the delusional missight of Patrick to the lustful blur of love, as Scottle and Alexia were being very intimate with each other on the bed. They had both agreed that it was far too early in their relationship for any sexual content, but this merely made them play 'tonsil tennis' more rapidly and vigourously. Alexia was wet witth sweat (which the author has just realised is a good example of assonance, and so will be saying that for an entire day after), and she was completely mad for this amazing guy.
In a flash, Cassidy burst into the room. Seeing Alexia practically draped over Scottle made her intensely angry.
"Get your hands of him, you big slut!" Cassidy yelled. She dragged Alexia off Scottle by her hair, which made Alexia screech in pain.
"On your feet, you whore!" Cassidy yelled again.
Alexia rose to her feet, and stared blankly at Cassidy. Cassidy punched her in the nose, and Alexia recoiled in pain as it begun to bleed. Cassidy hit her again, this time in the stomach, winding Alexia. She crumpled to the floor.
Things could have gotten a lot uglier, but as Cassidy stepped over Alexia, a goldfish bowl flew through the bedroom window and knocked her unconscious. She fell limply next to Alexia, just as Megan buirst into the room.
"Sorry guys, Patrick's just threw the goldfish again, and-" She took in the scene. "WHAT THE HELL?" she screamed.
"Alexia's just been attacked by my ex-girlfriend." Scottle explained.
"Oh Shit." she moaned in shock.
" She's hurt, her nose is bleeding, and she can't breathe properly." Scottle continued. He bent over Alexia. "Can you hear us? Alexia!"
Alexia moaned softly, then sat up slowly.
"Ouch...What just happened."
"That bitch of an ex-girlfriend tried to beat you up. she would have given you hell, but you were saved when Patrick threw the goldfish bowl at her, knocked her unconscious." Meg told her.
"Where's Scottle?" Alexia asked.
"Right here beside you, love" he said.
"Oh guitar, I've screwed up everything tonight. I better just leave."
"No no no!" Scottle interrupted. "You might have a concussion. You'll hace to stay the night." Scottle warned.
"With you?" Alexia gleamed.
"Yeah with me, unless I get knocked out by the next thing patrick chucks." He smiled.
"I'm so sorry, I ruined everything..." Alexia trailed off.
"Don't say that, I wasn't exactly wanting us to kiss the entire night, I like you more then that." He said. "I care about you already, I want you to be safe more then sexy."
"What about safe sexy?" Meg interuppted.
Alexia turned her head.
"Meg, is there any particular reason you're half naked?" she said.
Megan dropped silent, then said quietly:
"No reason."
In order to disguise the fact there was a very large reason for her lack of attire, Meg fled the scene, leaving Alexia and Scottle alone again, save for an unconsious Cassidy. Scottle helped Alexia up, and she thanked him for his help. She quickly went off to the bathroom to clear herself up. Scottle wondered wether or not he should tell Alexia that her bra come loose in the fight. he decided not to.

Meanwhile, Patrick had fled the house, and had wandered into someone elses' conservatory amd has mistaken the plantpots for bowls of cereal. Feeling very hungry, he had a mouthful or two of soil then decided that the food wasn't good enough for eating. He walked out of the conservatory and started to wander. A nice girl from the party had found his glasses, and had begun to look for the mystery owner.
Megan had taken her man up to her room for a "Nice friendly game of chess", and had ben there for a good few hours now. It was nearing the early hours of morning.
Alexia had realised about her bra being loose, and had decided to take it off in front of Scottle. This had made Scottle very happy indeed.
Now, they were lying in bed with each other, but Alexia had fallen asleep on Scottle's chest.
Scottle smiled and caressed her hair softly, and let his eyes blink softly a few times, before he too faded into a dull sleep.
© Copyright 2005 Drew Baines (UN: braines at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drew Baines has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360568-Chapter-3---The-Party