*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361416-Alright-falling-behind-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#361416 added July 23, 2005 at 12:38am
Restrictions: None
Alright, falling behind again
Yeah, I never update this. Why can't something interesting happen that I want to write down? It's not like Corinne and everyone aren't interesting, it's just that I don't write abot good things that happen. If you read my journal, it's mainly filled with break ups and catastophies. We need some more of those to happen around me, keep everything interesting.

Sills is in a rut. And when I say rut, I mean fucking pot hole the size of Oklahoma. I don't even want to get into everything that's gone wrong for him, but it's just so shitty. I feel bad for him, I really do. There's nothing I can really do though.

Judy pulled a nice stunt today. The kid I work with Joe didn't show up at 3 so Judy called his house and left a message saysing if he wanted his job to call back or show up and then a half hour later his mum called and said he got in a car accident on his way to work. I just leaned over and said "How much of a bitch do you feel now?" It was priceless.

Me and Corinne are lovely. That's all I have to say.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361416-Alright-falling-behind-again