*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364574-Posted-Items-and-Insecure-thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#364574 added August 7, 2005 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
Posted Items, and Insecure thoughts.
I wrote this earlier today and feel better cuz I actually posted an item "A Bit About Sweetie

I want to write in a quiet uninterrupted place. I thought this would be good. I remember pounding at the keyboard writing for the genre contest. I was so prod of my efforts. I could sit down and spit out a thousand words into a loose story with a bit of a plot in about an hour. I need something motivating me. My head swimming and spinning with plots, ideas, characters, phrases, words. Getting it down takes discipline and no interruption from spouse, children, work, or pleasure. Gripping to the vision of a finished product and the pleasure I’ll obtain in the process.

I’m tripping again. I know you guys are sick of reading about my insecurities, bouts of low self-esteem, and general unhappiness. Why can’t she write about the funny times? The happy times? I hear you smirking. Where am I to get it all out? If not in this blog? I am happy. I do have four projects I’m currently involved in writing. I’m just not spending quite enough time in the execution It’s like tennis. You’ve got to get out there and hit lots of balls in order to improve. I just need to keep stroking the keyboard. Well, okay, I know there is a great deal more than just junk writing. I should enter more contests.


I’m getting interrupted as I type. I’ve lost my train of thought which wasn’t too strong to begin with. Ugh. Grrrrrrrr. Lost again. Left stranded. Too tired to grope. I almost don’t care. Energy. Inspiration. Productivity. Response. Action. All just out of my finger’s grasp. “Heeeellllppp!” I scream. My conscious, my muse, even my thoughts are ignoring me. I’m used to it. Settling in, I dig my fingernails into the dirt where I now lay. I inhale deeply, rain is nearby. With it, will come the wind. I am all to familiar with this pattern.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364574-Posted-Items-and-Insecure-thoughts