*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367076-Feeling-Unproductive-and-Boring
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#367076 added August 18, 2005 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
Feeling Unproductive, and Boring
The title of this day's blog entry pretty much sums up how I felt when I woke up at 5:30 am this morning. It is not that I don't have things that need doing, I just don't feel like doing any of the regular, and routine things that need doing.

Often times I settle for living precariously through my writing! But some day's, like today, I crave real activity. Why?

I have laudry to wash, dry, fold, and pick up, dishes that need washing, supper to cook, and bills that need paying... but I just feel like saying, "Fuck it."

I really feel like I want to do something, other than all the routine things I do. I don't want to go shopping. I don't want to go out to eat. I don't want to write more letters to Senators' or Congressmen that somehow I just know are being intentional ignored.

The only e-mail I've received on Writing.Com is the update your blog reminder, and the usual spam in my off Writing.Com e-mail. Damn!

Wish I lived near Bush in Texas, and could innocently shoot off my gun while pretending to prepare for Dove season. HA!

And if I had the computer skills of some of these hackers, I'd be spending my time targeting the IRS, and other government agencies that do more harm than good.

I've been thinking a great deal about all this reported Identity Theft. Seems to me that the greatest part of guilt and shame of identity theft should fall on the companies that are allowing everyone else's personal information stolen. People surprise me, in that no one has realized that all the propaganda being put out there about how "WE" need to protect ourselves is useless. Identity theives are not stealing identities from on individual at a time. OH NO THEY ARE NOT, but somehow all the precautionary propaganda leads one to think that somehow it is a single individual's fault if you're identity is stolen. Bullshit! But of course, if one wants what these companies offer, credit cards, etc, then one must abide by THIER rules, requirements and regulations - thus giving these companies license to maintain all of our personal data in their ineffectively protected data bases, which allows the information to be stolen in the first place. How rude!

So, after all is said and done, and I can't legally discharge a gun, I guess I will just go to the Quilting Niche... and quilt.

Hope everybody is having a better, more productive, and unboring day than mine.

Later, eventually


© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367076-Feeling-Unproductive-and-Boring