*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368545-Major-US-News-Media---Criminals
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#368545 added August 24, 2005 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Major U.S. News Media - Criminals???
It is important to remember everything that has been said to Americans by the United States government. It is important to keep an open mind, and listen for the truth - where ever it may lead.

This is difficult to listen to, and even more difficult to consider the possibility that it could all be true, but as Americans, as citizens, what is our duty?

The following link is to an audio interview with an employee that worked in the North Tower for 20 years, and survived 9/11:

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/270605truthexpose.htm


The following link has information about London bombings, and more:
http://americathebushieful.blogspot.com/

And know this, if Bushilter could shut down, or at least limit and control Internet access - he would.

Think people! Unless you enjoy being sheep.

The above sites were brought to my attention by my eighteen year old son. My son then asked me, "Ma, is what's being said true?" I am still trying to explain to my son that there is the possibility that it is.

We are talking about mass murder.
We are talking about major insurance fraud.
We are talking about unimaginable evil.
We are talking about our Government's betrayal of its citizens.

And I am still trying to explain an article in the AARP magazine that talks about Condilessa Rice running for President in 2008, and the fact that she once referred to Bush as "my husband".

Think about this:

Was the governments story about the Ruby Ridge incident true?

Some forty something years later, do we know the truth about the JFK assassination?

I remember a time when Aids was a chocolate flavored diet supplement.

I am going to go quilt on my quilt now, and think about how I can explain this mess to my son.

Regardless of what any of you think about my post, I still want to ask anyone, and everyone reading this post to Pray for my son, who is in Iraq.

God help us all.

Sincerely,
The Critic









© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368545-Major-US-News-Media---Criminals