*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/369510-See-the-world---Google-map-house-hunting
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#369510 added August 29, 2005 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
See the world - Google map house hunting
I have officially moved from pipe dream house hunting to fanatical pipe dream house hunting. I am no risk-taker, so I tend to overdo in the fantasy arena. I have to hope my family can be big dreamers too, I don't want any change that I welcome to just sweep them all along. I need each of us to seek and stay open-minded too. We are not prepared to buy a home, not prepared to move, but something has to change soon and radically. I believe that we are strong enough to accept a change for the better, given that it presents itself as an improvement, not a disaster.

This is the sludge I have to work with folks: my thoughts come out like this stuff you're reading. It's vague and non-descript. Besides saying I'm spending too much time house hunting, I'm dancing around the other parts. I'm trying to communicate here, but in a cautious, I better not just blurt it out way - What if it really happens. Yes, someone else here on WDC make a similar comment that connects to this; except it was about avoiding submitting writing. It's not the fear of failure - it is the fear of success! What will I do if I get what I'm thinking about: then I become a homeowner in a state I barely know because it's affordable and jobs could be there. Right now that's where my brain stops - to get a house, even one substantially cheaper than in California, you have to HAVE the job that's going to ensure you can pay the bank. And how do you convince someone out-of-state to hire you?

I want to believe that being open-minded to all possibilities can bring a solution to the family finances. I don't know that spending hours browsing out-of-state houses on the market is the best use of my time. It is still definately a big question. These satellite Google Maps sure make it attractive, I have to admit. Speaking of satellite images, I'm thinking about any of you close to the hurricaine landing today

© Copyright 2005 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/369510-See-the-world---Google-map-house-hunting