*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/369950-Holy-mother-of-God-where-ya-been
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#369950 added August 31, 2005 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Holy mother of God, where ya been?
Sheesh almighty, give me a break. I've been around the world! Ok, not really but it feels like it.

So, my life is a regular life. I could bore you with the day to day crap that happens in my life, but honestly, who really cares about that shit? My God! The same things happen to people just at different times. I might write about the root canal I will have tomorrow, but "so and so" wrote about it 3 months ago and "what's his face" will write about it next week. It's all the same.

I could tell you about the TV shows I watch every week or the dirty car that Hertz rented me, but I won't. I could also tell you about the rattle, in the dash of my new car, that the mechanics never seem to hear, but I wouldn't want to bore you with that. I wouldn't dare waste your time yapping on and on and on about the 500 degree temperature here in Central Texas. You know the kind where you go from inside to out and your glasses immediately fog up and your pores open up and sing hallelujah. *Shock*

Blah Blah Blah!

-Marv-

P.S. So far, I've been told by "the boys" that I'm GC. All the girls I have talked to say, totally 18+. I'm leaning toward the 18+ rating myself. I didn't even say the word fuck one time in this whole entry. *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/369950-Holy-mother-of-God-where-ya-been