*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370383-two-and-a-half-days
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #597416
ever promised your share of forever to someone that you loved? you may be able to relate.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#370383 added September 2, 2005 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
two and a half days

the title says it all, really... I've had 60 hours of serious emotional time...thank you for trusting in me baby, spending the time with you was incredible. I wish it had been under better circumstances, but want in one hand and shit in the other....see which gets fullest.

I hope I see you again next wednesday...I really don't know what all to write here right now, there is so much that I want to say, but you already know most all of it...

Be careful in your dealings this week...you need some time to heal before you will be completely at full strength baby, and I hate seeing you cry....I always did. I am here for you dawn, through battles wrack and winters breath.....

be gentle on yourself dearest. i love ya sweetie. :)

© Copyright 2005 Eternally Wishing (UN: angus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eternally Wishing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370383-two-and-a-half-days