*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373855-Writing-Research-Papers
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #998498
What I'm thinking about today. . .
#373855 added September 19, 2005 at 12:13am
Restrictions: None
Writing Research Papers
Thanks to a fellow Writing.com member, I've found a place that may pay me for my writing. Ethics aside, the world has become modern. I don't feel too guilty about writing research papers that will be sold to others. Somebody's going to do it, and I'm ready to get paid for writing awhile.

I've sent in a CV and copies of my work, and by Friday, I need to submit a 500 word paper on Gilgamesh, and how it applies to knowledge learning, and my life. I'll have to check the library tomorrow, for that is one story I don't have a copy of -- though I read it in college. This will be good practice for sticking to deadlines. They want the paper by 3:35 on Friday, and I always seem to wait until the last minute, though I've already read a summary. I'll need to read the real thing before I write for them.

This is an opportunity for me to stretch my brain, and do some critical writing, and develop some critical thinking skills that are getting stle. They may not hire me for sure. I could get turned down. But the idea of writing about literature and getting paid $6-$0 per page is intriguing. More as this comes to pass.

For beginnings, I've tried to save the Berkey.edu information on the MLA style, the APA style, and the Chicago Tubarian style of notes and bibliography. I wondered how to note info from a web site, as my education was before the web. It was all there when I went looking.

I don't think this is something I'd want to do forever, but it's a different kind of brain break and something that appeals to me now.
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373855-Writing-Research-Papers