*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374633-More-to-it-than-that
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#374633 added September 22, 2005 at 5:33pm
Restrictions: None
More to it than that....
I talked to Manda about who I am. She picked up on so much more than I ever thought she did.

She knows that I'm really not a doormat, she sees that I have that part of me that's not going to take too much s*** off of anyone. She knew. I just do not like to cause trouble. I do not like to make things harder in my life than they already are at times.

She told me there were so many times when she wished she could get to know who I was when I was not around Tyler cause she thought that person would be so different.

I remember really talking to her for the first time ever. We were sitting on my futon, facing each other, discussing things, and there I found myself being open with her. She's tricky! But, I found so much comfort with her. I always have. It's why I fell asleep in her lap, why I'd curl into her lap, it's why what happened this weekend happened. It's why when I look into her eyes, I feel at home.

Her best friend got the re-cap of the weekend yesterday. I honestly don't even mind them talking about me.

I talked to my mom about Manda yesterday. There's a book that I adore called God's Debris. Absolutely adore it. However, I'm really picky about who I let read it. Some people just aren't going to appreciate it as much. Well, the same thing goes for I *Heart* Huckabees, only a certain type of person is going to get that movie the first time and like it. She watched the movie, I could see her being intellectually stimulated by it, thinking, getting it, and she understood it so well. After that, she got the book.

My goodness.

I'm resigning as a member of the GLBT group I'm part of here at school. I don't have the time for it. Hate that I don't, but, I just don't.

I took my second Spanish test today. I got a 90 on the first one. I think I may be one of the ones that's doing a little bit better in that class, however, I'm not sure.

I've got 3 tests next week and the beginning to a paper to write. I've got to work on the paper some tonight. I've got to read for my social psych research lab, but honestly, I won't have to read the whole thing extremely carefully because we still haven't covered the last reading. However, I need to go print off the readings and my notes for that class and then I need to go on campus so I can find a place quiet enough to study. Or maybe one of the coffeeshops.

So far, I've gotten mostly A's in my classes. I'm somewhat looking forward to the start of October as a way to just get a new start on studying, etc.

I've got to get my dad something for his birthday, but, I think I may wait until this weekend to get it. But then again, part of me is saying to go get him something with MSU stuff on it. Afterall his office is now the same shade as the school color. Maybe another sign? I'll look tomorrow. I've got to go get my refund check, get Jess her shirt, do some other errands that I need to write down as a "To do" lists. I'm so f***ing crazy about being organized now that it scares me.

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374633-More-to-it-than-that