*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376310
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1015859
A journal of Guinevere's and Lancelot's daughter.
#376310 added April 23, 2012 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
Pirates
There were pirates at Castle Avery. The palace guards fought them off with swords and I grabbed a sword and had to cut a pirate's hand. He crossed the line. He touched my breast. It will be a long time before he touches any woman's breast again. I don't know how many pirates there were but there were way too many. Marlene, the Princess Elf Fairy poured magic dust over the pirates which made them sneezed and Lucy, the witch{she supposedly has magic powers} made it thunder, lightning and rain. A unicorn was also there and he took his horn and poked a pirate in the butt. That was funny! This was the same pirate who had grabbed me inappropriately. The pirates ran back to their ship and left. I petted the unicorn and the creature bowed to me as I reached out and touched his horn. He was white and lavender. He was a beautiful creature. The guards made sure that there were no more pirates around. This was too scary. When mother and father find out about this, I will be living at Camelot forever. I hope not.I dread having to have this ball. There are rules that say that is time for the Princess to marry. I am in no hurry. Actually, the pirates were some excitement. Castle Avery was way too quiet. I had never seen pirates before. They are dirty and unkempt. They have long hair that has never been combed. Some had no teeth and wore eye patches. I hope I never see a pirate again.

I went the woods to thank Marlene for her help. She is my dearest friend. Marlene saw the pirates ship land and she knew that I needed her help. I got to talk to Lucy. Lucy has all kind of herbs and cures for every illness. She cured two of the maids and a gaurd when they were sick. I don't think mother and father would burn her at the stake as a witch. Guinevere and Lancelot are kind, caring people and they don't believe in witches. Lucy doesn't do evil spells. She just made it storm and scared the pirates. She did summon some birds to attack two of the pirates. I said my farewells to Marlene and Lucy. I don't know how long I will be at Camelot.

The guards from Camelot arrived this morning to take me to Camelot. I will be leaving in the royal carriage in a litle while. I walked by the ocean. I love how the tides come rolling in. The unicorn that helped saved us from the pirates appeared by the cliffs. I went over to see him and he let me ride him into the woods. It is just like riding a horse. The unicorn left me back at the castle a little while later. I hate leaving my new friend but I plan on returning. I love Castle Avery. As for Camelot, it will be like a holiday. I just got in the carriage with two of my maids. The journey to Camelot has begun.

** Image ID #1430319 Unavailable **
Another pretty pirate woman Poser by Angel.
© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376310