*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376374-Take-Care-of-Ourselves-say-Govt-Officials
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#376374 added September 30, 2005 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
Take Care of Ourselves... say Gov't Officials
"Okay... I can take care of myself, if I can get you government freeloaders off my ass!"

New Orleans employers are now realizing and admitting publicly how many of their employees lived in the Ninth Ward - and it does not look like these working class citizens are rushing back either.

And how are they suppose to get back? remember many of them did not have money, or cars to leave in the first place... duh!

And what do the employers or the city have to offer these hard working, minumum wage employees? A place to live at a price they can afford... they can't be expected to compete with FEMA contracts for housing now, can they? Employers and the city left them to languish in the Ninth Ward for how many decades? Developers were not interested in the property they owned, if Developers were interested the Supreme Court is now allowing State to take it away and give it to developers...

So, why should hard working under paid employees rush back to New Orleans? They shouldn't, and they aren't...

and if you'd of been stranded in New Orleans, and trapped by flood waters, would you have wanted to go stay on a boat surround by more water again... yea, me neither.

And everybody everywhere better heed this, what happened in New Orleans, Mississippi, Alabama, and now Texas, can happen in your state... the disaster may not be from a hurricane or from flooding, but whatever the disaster is the message is loud and clear... YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!

Duct Tape Man has replaced Horse Show Man at FEMA, and FEMA is not operating any better - surprized? I'm not...

Republican heads are falling off so fast they can't take care of themselves - ya'll can't possibly think any of them are worried about anybody else, regardless of party affliation, do you?

Elections are comming... all you 58 some odd million people who voted for Bush... I want to thank you... I have never been proven so right by so many people... REMEMBER I TOLD YOU SO BEFORE YA'LL VOTED... and none of you listened to me.

I got some harsh news for you people who elected Bush... I hold you as responsible as I do him for ever American Soldiers death in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush appointed Michael Brown to lead FEMA, you elected Bush, therefore you are also as responsible as Bush for FEMA failures during Hurricane Katrina... and its continued failures since Hurricane Katrina, since the flooding, and the continued disgraceful response to towns filled with even more victims of Hurricane Rita. Of course some of the evacuees and victims voted for Bush, and are Republicans... I just know all these people are having too much trouble right now to realize how much they contributed to their own problems...

I know here in Louisiana Gov. Edwards went to prison, and it has been said that he would have been reelected although he was convicted... the difference... he never neglected the people of the State of Louisiana - and that folks is the difference between what some call a crooked Louisiana politian and Hitler like Bush... concern for people.

Ex Gov. Edwards liked money and he spent it all over the State.

Bush collects money from everyone and all the States, and spends it in Iraq, Afghanistan, and alot of other places around the globe... our National Guard Troops are everywhere but HERE...

And what really scares me is some of you still think Bush is doing a good job... now that is beyond stupid...








© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376374-Take-Care-of-Ourselves-say-Govt-Officials