*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378940-Wet-rose-petals
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#378940 added October 12, 2005 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
Wet rose petals
This weekend was just… I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to account for all of it.

Aww, I just got a text message from Manda saying “I love you” and is it any wonder I am with her?

I went to get her on Thursday. She sent me a text telling me to just go ahead and come in, that there was some stuff for me on the table. I walk in, there’s a thing of Play-doh, this cool as hell glass thing that I have no clue what the name is but I’ve seen it before, a crazy psychotic looking cow keychain (how fitting), a mini magna-doodle, and a letter with my name on it and a kiss on the back of it. Now, I wanted play-doh and had said so to her at one point, magna-doodle was one of my favorite things to play with when I was little. Oh, and the magna doodle? It had Scooby Doo stickers on the back of it with roses and stuff like that. It was adorable.

I was happy about that. Everything was so cute. And the letter? It was not all extravagant, but it was Manda, it was honest, and it was sweet and that’s all that matters.

I don’t remember the rest of the night really. I know we were with Tyler. I know I had stuff to do. I know we had pizza.
Friday I worked on finishing my intro, it sucked. But, if I had not of written it so quickly, it woulda been better. Um, went home. Stopped at McFarland to watch the sunset, but there was no sun, but, we walked around there for a while. It was sweet. Went to see Lily and my godson. He is SO cute!!! He has pointed ears! It’s adorable! I can’t wait until he gets older. And that night, when we were in bed, I got upset about stuff. I broke down and started crying. Yes. I cried around her. Do you know how many people in my life have ever seen me cry other than my parents? No one.

Saturday we were around my dad all day. Went to a wedding, that was fun. I think people thought for a while that Manda was on the Groom’s side (he was Mexican) and such. It was amusing. The food was wonderful, homemade stuff from the Groom’s side. The ceremony started an HOUR later than it should have. Afterwards, we went to the haunted plantation. (www.haunted plantation.com) It was somewhat sad to go to that with my father waiting in the car outside. It felt a bit like middle school. But, it was nice that Manda was understanding of the situation. I mean, sure, we could have went home and came back, but from the wedding it was like 5-8 miles. From my house? It would have been about 30.

Um, heh. My mom heard us up at 3 a.m. and we’ll leave it this - we weren’t talking really at that time. Nothing else was said about that.

Sunday we slept through church, heh, lol, got started later than I ever meant to. She bought dinner and although it was just from Arby’s, it was still nice. The car ride back was actually fun. It’s nice to be able to make that trip with someone else in the car.

Sunday night, I stayed up having to read a journal article for my experimental psychology class. Yeah, I read the wrong paper and therefore made a ZERO on my lil quiz. Yeah, that sucked some ass. Anyways, she stayed up waiting for me to finish so I could take a bath.

She’s so sweet.
Then there was Monday. That was awesome. I slept through the first half of my day. Went to lab. She came with me, sat outside my classroom’s building on some steps with her arms wrapped around me, it was so sweet. Then there was her helping Ty and I study. I love her helping me study, it was fun actually. Then we went out to eat, etc. Then, well, things got kinda bad. Her mom thought she was coming home, very bad mix up. Very bad situation for about 24 hours. Got to see her freak out, it was disturbing because she’s such a strong person.

I need to work on my research paper, I will in a little bit.
I’m going to go see Manda on Monday or Tuesday. Kinda get a break from Starkville and such. Plus I’ve got stuff to bring to her.
And she told her momma about one of my most embarassing stories.

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378940-Wet-rose-petals