*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379002
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1015859
A journal of Guinevere's and Lancelot's daughter.
#379002 added April 23, 2012 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
The Ball and Vikings
Mother Guinevere was so happy to see me as was father when I got to Camelot. I can never forget how beautiful Camelot is. All the beautiful flowers and the woods. The pond that sparkles so blue. The castle is always cheery and inviting. I have been so used to Castle Avery. My home there has beauty as well. I love being with my parents and brother Nigel at Camelot. I can't forget Merlin. Morgan came with me back to Camelot as well. She was raised here. She is happy to be home. I guess I will be at Camelot for quite awhile. After the pirate attack before I left Castle Avery, I do feel safe here. Yes. I admit. I enjoy being here at Camelot.

Course, the balls started two days later. I danced with all the knights. Miguel is a cute Spanish Knight but Arlene, one of the Ladies-in-waiting likes him. I have set my eyes on Carrington, the most handsome man that I have ever seen except for father and Nigel. Carrington is a Knight of King Arthur's Court. It is Lancelot's Court but others still refer to it as King Arthur's Court. Arthur was a legend and father is as well. I would like to have met Arthur. I hear others whisper behind my back that I might be Arthur's daughter. This is why I didn't want to come back to Camelot. Morgan herself thinks that I am as well. I know Merlin does but I am Lancelot's daughter. I know that in my heart.

Carrington is so handsome. I said that already. He has black hair and eyes as blue as the ocean deep. I don't know much about the feeling love but Carrington could be the one. The Count's son is homely and falls down all the time. The Squire's son is so arrogant and flirts with all the ladies. Lord Mason is fifteen years older then me and rumor has it that he let his wife die in child birth. He wanted her out of the way. I feel drawn to Carrington. He is an excellent dancer and charming. He brings me flowers and gave me a emerald and sapphire necklace. Father says that he is his best knight. I dance most of the dances with Carrington. Mother and father approve of him. I don't want to get married but I feel Carrington is the one that I would marry if I have to choose a husband. He kissed me last night. I felt the magic of his kiss. My heart was beating so fast. I do believe that I love Carrington. I look forward to more of his kisses.

Tonight was an awful night at the Ball. Vikings invaded Camelot! They are so barbarian and crude. Carrington fought them as did the other knights and we feared for our lives. No one would be able to help us. Pirates arrived as well. Marlene the Fairy and Lucy the witch weren't here to help us. Carrington held me tight. The pirates started to fight the Vikings with their swords and the knights and guards stepped aside as the pirates and Vikings fought each other. The pirates were on our side. The one pirate came up to me and fought off two Vikings with a sword and I noticed that she was a woman! She bowed and called me Princess and asked if we were alright. I told her that we were. She told me that her name was Marie. She had black hair and was so beautiful. She took my hand and a young pirate man came up to her and put his arm around her and told her that they had to be going. Marie wished me well and left with her lover. A woman pirate? What made her lead this kind of life? The Vikings and pirates left. We are all safe. I can't get Marie out of my mind. I wish that I could help her be free of the pirates but she seemed to love the man that was a pirate that she left with. My full name is Mysteria and Marie is a mystery that I want to solve. I am hoping that Carrington can help me or Merlin. Marie and I could be friends but first I have to get her to leave the pirates as soon as we find them. Pirates and Vikings. Who else is left to meet? Thank goodness for my Knight in shining armour. Carrington. I do love him. There is no denying it. He saved me from the Vikings and so did Marie.

Beautiful Poser of pirate and his lady for my pirate story by best friend Angel.
Beautiful Poser of Princess, unicorns and castle by Angel.
** Image ID #1576263 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379002