*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379651-Back-again
by Ilona
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #623354
All about my little life
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#379651 added October 16, 2005 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
Back again
It's been over 2 years since I last posted something here and a lot has happened since then.
What made me come back here and post was an email I received here, telling me someone has given me an upgraded membership for 3 months.
Who this anonymous person is I don't know, all it said was 'enjoy this'.
So I figured the least I could do was do exactly that!
I'm starting off by using this journal thingy again.

This year has been rather good for me. I decided 2005 would become MY year, and that I would be happy and enjoying life to the fullest, and the main part of the year has been that good for me.
Already in the first week of January it started. My sister received a call that she had won a 15 day Caribbean cruise. In March we flew to Miami and had 2 1/2 wonderful weeks!
In June my friend Rian and I decided it was time to make our plans about going to Australia finally reality, so 5 weeks from now I'll be on a plane to Melbourne.
The first week of November my sister and I are going to Paris for a weekend.
I spent this year hanging out with friends, laughing a lot, drinking (too much sometimes) and doing whatever it was I wanted to do.
In February I finished my studies, and now work as a registered nurse here in Amsterdam. As much as I like working there, I work with great people and it's always lots of fun, I'm not sure if this is what I really want.
I'm not really in a hurry to find out what I would like to do, since I have a job that I like and that pays well. I'm waiting for the answer to come find me, instead of me going crazy trying to figure out what it is I want.
Of course it hasn't been only good.
There have been some extremely sad moments this year too.
The saddest and most shocking of all was my grandfathers VERY unexpected death nearly 2 months ago.
He had always been my favorite grandparent, and I miss him very very much.
I'm not in the mood to talk about sad things today, the sun is out and quite warm for the time of year, and I just want to smile and be happy. I might not feel this way tomorrow, so I will enjoy it while it lasts.
I'm going to take a shower now, have to go to work an hour from now, and I look like crap. (Had a little bit too much to drink last night :))

If you're interested in reading about my life, be sure to check in from time to time, I'm planning to post here on a regulair base again, and if you're not, well then what the heck are you doing here anyway?

If you're Mr/Mrs/Miss generous anonymous, I'm really curious who you are!

"I want to be the one to dance in the sun"

© Copyright 2005 Ilona (UN: golden_tears at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilona has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379651-Back-again