*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379682
by KateG
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #1018758
A spicy, fun tale of what happens when a modern woman goes husband-hunting.
#379682 added December 18, 2005 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Chapter Four
Author's Note: this chapter has some graphic sexual content. Do not read if such offends you.

-------

I slept past my clock radio bursting into life, and only opened my eyes when the smell of coffee nudged me to wakefulness.

At the same time, I became aware of the mattress beneath me giving as someone sat beside me. I turned over, woozily groping for the sheet to cover my nakedness.

Adam Drake sat beside me, more dishevelled than the night before, but with eyes snapping with life and alertness. He carried a steaming coffee mug.

"Mornin'," he said merrily and nodded towards my clock radio. "I think you slept through your alarm?"

I looked at the time and groaned. Usually at this time, I would be sitting at my desk, on my second cup of coffee, dictating the day's correspondence into my Dictaphone. Needing routine to my day, I knew this disruption would have me floundering.

"Maybe I won't go to work today," I said rashly, struggling to sit and hold the sheet around me at the same time. "Is that for me?" I nodded towards the coffee.

He held it out to me. However, my sheet covering was so awkward I knew if I unclamped one arm from my side, I would be revealing myself in all my glory. I nodded to the side table, murmuring my thanks.

"Sorry about falling asleep on you last night," he said with a shame-faced expression, putting the mug down. "You should have woken me and kicked me out."

I looked at him suspiciously, but decided not to voice my opinion of his acting abilities. "Oh, you looked kind of cute," I said. "And I've done that London-Sydney trip myself a number of times - I sympathised with you. To be honest, I liked having you here - it felt safe. Maybe I'll rethink having a boarder." I stared at the coffee mug, my system screaming out for caffeine, obviously making me too voluble and candid for my own good.

"You could come to rehearsals with me today, get to know me better before you decide," suggested Drake. "Might be fun for you also."

"Who'll be there?" I asked, thinking about my quest.

"Other actors, the director, producer, maybe a few of the crew - lots of eligible men." He grinned.

"Mmm." The director and producer, I thought, were possibly respectable and suitable for my purposes. I sighed. They were worth checking out, but already this husband-hunting was becoming a bore. "I won't be an intrusion?"

"Nuh - I have some clout," he said obscurely. He looked at my rapidly cooling coffee. "Hadn't you better drink that?"

To tell the truth, I thought I would expire if I didn't. I tried to secure the sheet beneath my arms and reached out for the mug.

Of course, the sheet slid down. My desire for coffee battled with an indifferent inclination to be modest, and won. I ineffectually fumbled with the sheet while I picked up the mug and brought it to my lips. One breast remained half-exposed while I took a gulp. Sufficiently fortified, I laid the mug down and made to tug the sheet up.

"Don't do that," murmured Adam Drake. "I was enjoying the view." And he pulled the sheet completely off me.

I shivered as he feasted his eyes for a second. Gently, he pushed me back, moving with me until he was propped on an elbow beside me.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I mumbled, as, fascinated, he stroked and massaged my breasts, drawing their pale peaks to quivering erections.

"Why?" Drake said. "Cripes, I had no idea you had such wonders beneath that boring shirt." He bent and covered one nipple with his hot mouth, his tongue darting out to taste it.

I squirmed against the aching corresponding surge of desire between my legs.

"You know why it's not a good idea," I gasped, my fingers entwining in his hair. "No sex!"

"But I'm not going to marry you, and I'm not living with you," Drake protested against my skin. I forgot all reasons why this was a bad idea, when his hand began to roam downwards over my belly, raked through carefully trimmed hair at my pudenda, and slid inexorably between my thighs.

"Shit," I said, writhing. "Oh, shit!" as his mouth began to follow the route his hand had taken. "Wait, wait," I gasped before his head arrived at the juncture of my thighs. He lifted his head as I pulled away from him and knelt up, urging him to do the same.

When he was kneeling before me in bemusement, I removed his shirt. A soft scent of the spicy deodorant I had detected yesterday wafted up with his body heat as I exposed his torso. I took a good, drooling look at his rippling tummy as I fumbled with his belt buckle, then tugged the trouser zipper down over a sizeable erection. Of course, I pushed trousers and Y-fronts well out of the way, down to his knees, so I could feast my eyes and palms on those delectable thighs without interference, and before I closed my hand around his erection. Then his mouth found mine with a growl, and it was all ravaging mouths and exploring tongues, and sinking into a whirlpool of lust.

He never got back to delivering the earlier promise of his mouth. Not that I cared at the time though, as I had other delights to experience. While our mouths clung, I threw myself onto my back and pulled him with me. When he knelt between my splayed legs, I guided him between my legs, not because he needed guidance I don't think, but as an excuse to keep grasping the mouth-watering, sizeable erection. When he was there, and I withdrew my hand, he slid into me with a thrust that evoked a million tingling shivers over my body, right up to my scalp, and a groan burst from my throat. I wound my legs around him, urging him in deeper. He obliged with every thrust, until I cried out. He found the crucial spot unfailingly, my body convulsed just as his did, and I exploded into the most thorough orgasm of my life.

----------------------------------------

"I guess that wasn't too sensible," Drake said apologetically a long time afterwards.

"Mmm." I really wasn't in the right circumstances to be dwelling on how I had cheated on Steve, and just had the best casual sex ever. I lay in a blissful stupour with my head pillowed on Drake's tummy, my hands idly stroking the most alluring masculine thighs I had ever seen, touched or tasted.

I started to slide upwards, stroking and kissing his broad, hard torso, lightly sprinkled with soft hair, arriving at one nipple and ravaging it with my tongue, while my thumb teased the other; they reacted as convincingly as mine would.

"I meant in regard to the protection issue, of course," he said as I buried my face in his neck. "For what it's worth - " I ran my mouth down to his shoulder as he forged on, " - I'm not carrying any diseases and I noticed your contraception pills in the bathroom cupboard, but all the same, we should have considered it."

"Mmm, mmm," I said, feeling another solid erection against my belly.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way --." He sighed with relief, grasped my waist and manouvered me into sitting position on top of him. With him inside of me, one of his fingers at the hard nub at my groin, a hand massaging my breasts, the delicious sensation surpassed in my estimation the only other worthy triple treat I knew of - a mint chocolate chip waffle ice cream cone with a Ferrero Roche chocolate truffle on top.

Much later, as water from the shower faucet pelted down on us, I summoned sufficient nous to say, "I think I had better not go with you today ...if fact I really think it would be best if we never see each other again."

"Grown a tad fond of me have you?" he grinned, as he soaped my torso.

"Just a tad," I admitted regretfully. "Bound to happen of course, as I told you. It really won't do, you know. I have my plans."

"Whatever," said Drake, watching as the water washed the soap suds from my skin. He bent down and followed a trail with his mouth, dropping to his knees in front of me, and lifting one of my legs over his shoulder. I leaned back against the wall with a gasp and a shudder as he buried his face in my crotch and began to devour me with mouth and tongue.

----------------------------------

We said our goodbyes at the front gate, as the hot November sun rose to it midday peak in a cloudless sky.

With my quest in mind, I had dressed for work differently. My suit was a powder blue, straight and tailored dress, ending just above the knee, worn with a short, singly breasted jacket in a matching shade. I wore diamond studs in my ears, and a diamond studded pendant on a delicate chain nestled in the hollow of my throat. My hair was gelled up a bit into a few soft curls, and I had done my face up. My shoes were high Dolce & Cabana black patent leather pumps with a black strap behind the ankle. Drake's dark eyes gleamed with intense appreciation when he beheld me.

"You sure you don't want to come with me?" he asked. "The day's half gone now."

"No, I really shouldn't," I said sorrowfully. "And I really can't see you again."

"Okay - well, good luck with the husband-hunting," he said. "If you need some - er advice, you know where I am." When he kissed my cheek I pressed into it. I watched as he patted Wolf, who weaved in ecstasy between his legs, before turning and walking down the street. He had a great butt as well, as luck would have it. I hesitated.

"Um - Adam?" I called out.

He stopped and looked back over his shoulder, arching an eyebrow.

"Um - ." I struggled for good sense. "Er - good luck with the play, and - all that."

He waved his thanks and continued on his way. Wolf glared at me, and slunk between the gate railings to sit beneath a rose bush and wash himself. His back was to me, and I knew from his annoyed manner that he would probably ignore me for a few days, while I waited on his pleasure.

"It's out of the question, Wolfgang," I said. "I am not going to be involved with that man, so just forget about him. I have The List to attend to, you know that."

Wolf slunk further behind the bush as if he hadn't heard me. I blew out an aggravated sigh, before turning heel and heading in the opposite direction to that taken by Drake.
© Copyright 2005 KateG (UN: kateg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KateG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379682