*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381537
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1015859
A journal of Guinevere's and Lancelot's daughter.
#381537 added April 23, 2012 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
Marie
I couldn't get Marie out of my mind. Carrington and I spent all our free time together but he was called away to battle with the other knights. I prayed that he would be safe. I prayed for Marie as well. I sent a messenger out to look for Marie. One messenger wouldn't be enough so I hired peasants as well to look for Marie. Why was I so drawn to her? I had no real friends at Camelot. I wanted to go back to Castle Avery. Mother and father had given up any more balls for me. I love and want Carrington but I am in no hurry to marry. Carrington hasn't asked me, yet but I know that what he has in mind. He told me that he loves me. When he did, I felt like my heart had taken wings and I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Yes! This is love! I old him I loved him, too and it was like time stood still. Carrington. He is my knight. My soul. He makes me so happy. He promised that when he comes back from battle, that he will help the messengers find Marie. Father acts uneasy about Marie when I talk about her. Father was a peasant and he had dreams of becoming a knight. I don't know why father frowns when I mention Marie's name.

The battle was won and my knight has returned. My heart flutters every time he calls my name and hugs me. This has to be Heaven.

It is a few weeks later. I had a good surprise today. Marie has been found. She came to the castle to see me! We hugged and had a long talk. She was nervous about coming to Camelot but mother welcomed her and said that she can stay with us if she wants. Marie told me that she is pregnant. Her lover, Derrick doesn't want her being a pirate anymore and she has found refuge with us at Camelot. She is a gypsy and her family sold her to a Count Shamus O'Reilly in Maglow, Ireland. The count beat her, starved her and raped her. Derrick lived close by on a farm and one day killed Shamus after Marie was beaten and raped repeatedly. She and her lover left to join the prates. The town knew that the Count beat her but they didn't care. She was a gypsy and a slave and the Count had every right to make Marie miserable the villagers thought. The Count ruled everyone's life in town. Marie is my new friend and I promised to help her give birth to the baby. Derrick says he will be back for her and the baby.

Carrington and I walk the gardens and feed the ducks on the pond. He wants to marry me. He asked me but I told him that I want to wait. I have decided to return to Castle Avery and Marie is going with me. I promised to marry Carrington when I am seventeen winters which will be in a few months. He hates that I am leaving for Castle Avery as do my parents but I want to go back to my castle. Carrington has promised to visit me there.

Marie and I had a safe journey to Castle Avery. Marie loves the castle. She met Marlene, the Elf Fairy and Lucy the witch. Lucy has promised to be a mid-wife to Marie when her time comes. I can tell that she misses her pirate lover as I miss Carrington. I didn't have to wait long. Carrington came to see me and he stayed a week. He loved Castle Avery and being by the sea. The unicorn made friends with him and Marie. Carrington and I gave in to our passions and I am no longer a virgin. I love Carrington. He was so gentle and passionate. We made love every night that he was there. Marie was my confident and she advised me about making love and it was everything that she said it was me. I have no shame. Carrington had to leave and I miss him. Marie is starting to show. I just found out that I am pregnant, too. I am so happy but afraid. I have to tell Carrington. Marie is happy for me and we will raise our babies together. I dread telling mother and father. I won't tell them about the baby. I will tell Carrington and we will plan our Wedding immediately.

It is a few weeks later. Carrington returned to visit me. I told him about the baby. We are going to be married. He is so happy and we are so in love. Mother insists that we be married at Camelot when she came to Castle Avery. I told her about the baby and she is happy for me. She doesn't judge. I can't return to Camelot until Marie has her baby. Derrick came back and he married Marie at mother's insistence.I will be off to a Camelot in a few days for my Wedding to Carrington. After Carrington and I are married, we will live at Castle Avery.
** Image ID #1020914 Unavailable **
Beautiful Poser of Princess, unicorns and castle by Angel.
Neat image of dark pirate woman by best friend Angel.
© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381537