*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382091-Cruella-DeVille
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#382091 added October 27, 2005 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Cruella DeVille
Yep, that's me, Cruella DeVille. Or at least I used to be her. Now that I can raise my hands to my mouth with little resistance I must smoke like a normal smoker. You'd think I would've quit smoking but NO, I had accoutrements made for me. Not by an occupational therapist but by my son. He made me a smoking tool out of masking tape, wooden bamboo skewers and a roach clip. I works great and everybody teased me that I was that evil woman from 101 Dalmatians, Cruella Deville. I loved being her and using my little homemade "help me smoke" stick. It made me feel powerful and elite.

I'd ride with Zoo to take the kids to school or go to the local Wal*Mart just taunting the cops with my stick wishing they'd pull us over just so I could show them what it was and laugh at them. They never did. Bastards!

Now that I'm more functional, I must retire my Cruella status. I have mixed emotions about the retirement. I'd love to hang onto it but I know that all good things must come to an end. Damn!

-Marv-

P.S. For those of you freaking out about my son and the roach clip....it was originally some part of a rocket that he had.

P.S.S. Did you know I hate roaches? "Microwavable Safe

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382091-Cruella-DeVille