*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/383966
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1015859
A journal of Guinevere's and Lancelot's daughter.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#383966 added April 23, 2012 at 4:23pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Ending
Mother told father that I am pregnant. Sir Lancelot wasn't happy but he did come to Castle Avery and says he loves me no matter what. He wants Carrington and I to be married immediately. As soon as Marie has her baby, we will go to Camelot for my Wedding. I go visit Marlene, the elf fairy. It is so cute to watch her flitter among the flowers. I picked some red roses so I can put them in my room in the castle. I love flowers.

Marie had a baby girl last night. I was there to help her give birth. The baby is so beautiful. She named her Minda after her departed mother. I love holding Minda. I can hardly wait for Carrington and I to have our child.

Carrington has been to Castle Avery twice. He is so anxious for us to get marry and have our child. Marie is feeling great again and we are leaving for Camelot in the morning. Derrick has left the pirates and father has agreed to make him a knight. Father has been here at the castle with mother and the rest of us. Mother fusses over Minda. She will make a great grandmother.

We made it back to Camelot. Carrington and I were married in a fancy Wedding on the grounds. I thought I saw King Arthur smiling at us from the woods. It must have been the sun in my eyes. Merlin did his magic tricks. I wore mother's Wedding dress that she married King Arthur in. Sometimes I'm not sure if I am Lancelot's daughter or King Arthur's. It really doesn't matter. I will never know Arthur. Carrington is the perfect husband. Marie and Derrick are so happy.

Carrington and I have a son. We named him Arthur. We spend time at Castle Avery as well as Camelot. Nigel will be King someday and I know that he will be a good one. Carrington and I will live at Castle Avery for good someday. Marie and Derrick live at Camelot in the castle and we are the best of friends. It is good to raise our children together. I am Princess Mysteria and I have the best of both worlds: Camelot and Avery. Carrington and I couldn't love each other more. I love watching the mists of Avery as they float in from the sea. I still see the unicorn and Carrington and I ride him at night from time to time. My life is like a fairy tale and I love it that way.

Beautiful Poser of Princess, unicorns and castle by Angel.


© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/383966