*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384024-THERAPY-NEEDED
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#384024 added November 5, 2005 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
THERAPY NEEDED!
I hate the occupational therapy bitch. She's nice and funny but the bitch had the nerve to drive over in her Porsche and make me sweat and hurt. The audacity of her! I didn't invite her...she invited herself and has invited herself again for next Friday. WHORE!

The occupational therapy bitch has also decided for me that I won't be able to attend the Journey concert in Houston tonight. I can't go...she made me hurt. I hate her. Her name is Susan and if she calls you and tells you she's coming over...go hide! She didn't actually tell me I couldn't go but she fucked me up and now there's no way I can. She should have minded her own fucking business. BITCH!

Zoo wrote in his journal that I had whiskers once. When I read it I almost shit myself. How can he tell people about that? I'm NOT a man and they weren’t really whiskers...they were long chin hairs. Not even braiding length. Zoo hates the Porsche driving occupational therapy bitch too! I told him to hate her and now he does. SLUT!

For my final note, I wanted to check and see if you were aware that I hate the occupational therapy bitch? I do! She's nice but that doesn't mean shit. FUCKER!

-Marv-

P.S. The occupational therapy bitch can go fuck off, inside her Porsche!

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384024-THERAPY-NEEDED