*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384108-Finally-got-around-to-doing-something
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#384108 added November 5, 2005 at 6:11pm
Restrictions: None
Finally got around to doing something...
Last night I finally got to really putting pen to paper for my story based around the character "Sauriel". You can find it here:

 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor


It's a taste of the first chapter. Tell me what ya think if you get the chance.

I became pretty agitated with the Moderators last night in scroll. As many of you probably know, it seems like a moderator is always around when you don't want them to be. You might say "That is stupid" and get the e-mail in your box saying, "You are teh fuct for saying a non-'e' word. You will rot in the worst levels of hell for this, right next to the baby eaters."

Last night Terryjroo(think that is it) and Eliot were both openly conversing about bodily fluids in innuendo. Semen and Poop for that matter. They weren't even reprimanded for it. So, being the Resistance Fighter I am I simply put into chat that I was dissapointed in them. SR said she had just got on and must have missed it.

My belief is that the system is partial. I think certain people are exempt from some of the extreme rules because they are friends or liked moreso than others. It's bullshit. If they want a system like the one they enforce on me, I feel that it needs to be spread evenly across.

When I get slapped for stupid, they should easily be slapped for making references.

I've been slapped close to 20 times now. I've pushed the envelope with my potty words(stupid, dang, etc.) to have the StoryMaster make a direct comment to me.

I'm fucking hardcore.

© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384108-Finally-got-around-to-doing-something