*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385596-A-poll-digs-up-so-much-info
Rated: XGC · Book · Personal · #1029400
These are my daily "affirmations"
#385596 added November 19, 2005 at 3:21am
Restrictions: None
A poll digs up so much info
1. smoked a cigarette?

I am a smoker, so yeah. I just bought patches though, and I've quit with them before, so as long as I'm motivated to quite it will work! Besides, I'm ready. And that is the most important thing.

2. smoked a cigar?

I started out smoking them. (I thought it was cool. I know. I'm retarded.) Swisher Sweet Blunts baby!

3. made out with a member of the opposite sex?

I am/was a make out whore. I high school I had a bunch of boyfriends (oh, was I ever the woman then!) and I made out with them. I also played a lot of truth dare or consequence. (what an awesome game-back in my day kissing was so outrageous and that's as far as we took it) So, yes!

4. crashed a friend's car? No

5. stolen a car? NO

6. been in love?

Yeah. Definetly yeah. In love now.

7. been dumped?

Oh yeah. Have I got some dumped stories! Too much to fit here, though.

8. shoplifted?

I stole a piece of gum when I was five, but my mom caught me and made me return it.

9. been fired?

Yeah. Only once. The guy was a crazy asshole loser. I didn't deserve to be fired.

10. been in a fist fight?

I've had a fight-high school. This little slut bitch jumped on me and we had it out. I kicked her butt! Unfortunately, I was on top of her, hitting, kicking, spitting (her first) and she kept yelling "Get off of me" so I finally decided it was over and I got up and started walking away. Yes, I turned my back on her, big mistake! She came at me and punched me in the back of the head. This is when the coaches, who had been watching and laughing, finally decided to break us up. Unfortunately since she got the last blow in, everybody said she won the fight. But I dont' care for two reasons- I have this awesome memory of several people yelling, "Kick her ass Jennifer! over and over" and if she tried to attack me I know like 9 different ways to kill her. (I wouldn't, but the knowledge is awesome to have)

11. snuck out of your house?

Yeah. But mostly I had guys sneak in. (3 only) I was so bad!

12. had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?

I'm the queen of infatuation. I've had this several times. So is love.

13. been arrested?
Never. Never. I work at a PD for christ's sake! The most I ever did was get in that fight.

14. made out with a stranger?

I made out with a guy only knew for one night. Does that count? Stranger enough.

15. gone on a blind date? No

16. lied to a friend?

I'm sure I have. I'd only normally lie to protect them in some way though.

17. had a crush on a teacher?
I had a crush on my tennis coach-he was really nice and he was a motherfucking virgin! I know, that doesn't sound right. I think it just sweetened the deal to have the thought of taking someone's innocence in that way who was more of an adult than you. Sure he could've taught me tennis, but my lesson would've been more fun!

18. skipped school?
Even though I somehow managed to graduate as valedictorian of my high school, I was maybe there like 1/2 of the time. (good prep for college!)

19. slept with a co-worker? No

20. seen someone die? Thank god no.

21. been on a plane?
Yeah, I went to Colorado last summer to be a "wrangler". It's this company that takes tourists on horse rides and they needed college kids to be guides. I loved the plane ride. I had two jack and cokes (little shot bottles, how fucking cute!) and I was so freaking sauced when I landed. We had some turbulence and I was like, "Whee! It's like a roller coaster!" Meanwhile, other passengers had deathgrips on the arms of their seat with a glazed-over panic face. It was so great. (if only my husband had been there to make it better-but it was very good to be on my own and have my independent experience.)
So-about this wrangler business- I thought I'd be making more than I was, having more riding time, and more fun. The people who ran the place were jerks (and ex-military) so we were treated like privates. Everyone else there was a baby out of the house, but I am an adult with an adult life and I will not stand to be treated like a child. Also, I missed my husband, so I left after a week. But, if he had been there and they hadn't been such jackasses it would've been the most wonderful time of my life. As it were, it was a neat experience to have had. (I also got to see REAL snow for the first time-I live in Texas

22. thrown up in a bar?
No, but on the door of the car, parking lot.

23. taken painkillers?
I rarely take aspirin etc., even when I have a headache. But, I had a root canal this one time and they gave me vicatin. Heaven in a bottle. I like saved the pills for "hard times" which didn't last long. I can really see how people get hooked on that stuff. It's scary because it's so good. You're in a euphoric, sleepy, wonderful state. Oh, man. My tooth is hurting. Maybe I need another root canal.

24. love someone or miss someone right now?
I love my husband, and I miss my first boyfriend, J. He was killed a few years ago (we weren't together, but talked) He was a very special person to me and it hurts how much I miss him.

25. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
Yep. Clouds move really fast, have you noticed?

26. made a snow angel? NO :(

27. played dress up?
Oh yeah. My mom had these clear heels. (you can almost equate them to stripper shoes now) What young fun!

28. cheated while playing a game?
Yep. Mostly to be funny.

29. been lonely?
I think I was born lonely. I will probably die that way. It's not always bad or anything, but it's always there.

30. fallen asleep at work/school?
Never at work-at school-yeah. (off period) I have had the cross-eyes SO many times though!

31. used a fake id? Never

32. felt an earthquake? Nope.

33. touched a snake?
I used to have a ball python. I was so scared of that little thing! One day it got out and it was coiled up on the floor. My cats were keeping a safe distance (obviously we had missed something since it had gotten out) It was actually really cute-it was shaking it's tail like a rattlesnake's. But I couldn't pick it up-I don't know why, but I was scared. I made my husband! That's when I decided it was probably best that the snake finds a better home.

34. ran a red light?
Yeah. I do that sometimes. What can I saw? I'm above the law. (yeah, right)

35. been suspended from school
Yeah- I got three days off for that fight. Surprisingly, the punch to the head didn't hurt (I'm hard-headed they say) but I think she bit my ear because it hurt for weeks after. Crazy.

36. had detention?
Yep. It was a lot easier to get my work done in there. That's how all school should be!

37. been in a car accident
Been in 3. None of them were big deals. None of the vehicles I was in were damaged. (only once was it me who was driving and YES it was my fault)

38. hated the way you look?
I've hated the way I look since like 9th or 10th grade. (10 years!) I think that I'm a great person, but I just want my outside to match my inside. I would look gorgeous if/when I lose weight though. (I don't look terrible now) You just wait and see!

39. witnessed a crime?
Saw people taking drugs-I think that's about it.

40. pole danced?
No, but how fun?

41. been lost
I'm still trying to find my way, can't you tell?

42. been to the opposite side of the country?
Been to Coloroado, entrance to Mississippi, New Mexico, Louisiana

43. felt like dying?
When I was a teenager I kind of did from time to time. I was never serious about it-even though I thought of how I COULD do it-it was more making myself feel better that I had the option than actually thinking about taking the option? I don't know. And I've felt really sick before-I wanted to die then. (being sick sucks)

44. cried yourself to sleep? Yeah, a few times.

45. played cops and robbers? Hmm. Not answering!

46. karaoke? NEVER!

47. done something you told yourself you wouldn't -
I am so un-freaking-self-disciplined! It scares me. I'm working on it. (I don't listen to myself though)

48. laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yeah-that hurt.

49. caught a snowflake on your tongue? Wahoo yeah!

50. kissed in the rain?
This is one thing that I have wanted to do since I was a fucking teenager. But, I don't think that I've had the privalege just yet. I'll have to put it on the schedule for me and hubby to do. :P

51. sing in the shower?
Before I had a roommate. I'm tone deaf, bless my poor heart.

52. made love in a park?
Yeah. That was fun.

53. had a dream that you married someone?
Yeah, I recently had a dream that I married someone. It was really freaky.

54. glued your hand to something? Yep.

55. got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? nah.

56. worn the opposite sex's clothes? YEAH!

58. sat on a roof top? Yep

59. didn't take a shower for a week?
I've never gone that long before. It's a scary thought!

60. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
I love scary movies, but I was watching the grudge by myself and I had to turn it off. I've even already seen it! That's rare for me though.

61. played chicken? don't think so

62. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
I think so--was I pushed or did I jump?

63. been told you look hot by a complete stranger?
I have to tell you about this one time (no not at band camp)My cuz and I were at this club, dancing to a jam and I did the drop down bring your but out and up move, know what I'm talking about? And I got a
"DAMN!" That was such a conquering moment!

64. broken a bone? Nope.

65. been easily amused? I have been and am succeptible.

66. laugh so hard you cry?
OH YEAH. Those are one of the best moments in life. When you're like going to piss your pants and your stomache and face muscles are on fire and you just cant stop laughing that silent cat laugh. Good times.

67. mooned/flashed someone?
With bra on, in high school. But, I flash husband all the time, does that count?

68. cheated on a test?
Um, I don't know. maybe?

69. forgotten someone's name?
I'm terrible, I mean TERRIBLE with names. yes

70. slept naked?
Yah, I remember in high school when my bf and I decided to do that (him at his house me at mine). I couldn't even sleep because it's so weird. Now that's how I sleep (+underwear).

71. gone skinny dipping in a pool?
Nope.

72. been kicked out of your house?
No-more like locked in.

73. blacked out from drinking?
No, but I've not been able to remember things.

74. played a prank on someone?
YAY! I adore pranks. I got that shocking gum and other gags that I do.

75. played poker?
Not as much as I'd like

76. ran out of gas while driving?
I'm a procrastinator, what do you think?

77. used ketchup as body paint? What?

78. Made someone cry?
Yeah-at my 10/11 bday party (maybe older?) My cousin and her sidekick came to my slumber party and they were being stuck-up snobby bitches, as they have a tendency to do, and I said, "At least I don't have diabetes!" It was one of the most horrible things I have said, ever. I still feel bad.

79. Run away from home?
Tried to. My psycho mom blocked my way to my car and with the look she had in her eyes, I wasn't going to take her on. I went to neighbors to try to call b/f to pick me up, but he was out of pocket. I went back home. I kind of wish that I had run away.


So-there are some tidbits about me. I just want to thank Shattered Angel for putting it on her blog for me to steal!

Until we meat again. lP

© Copyright 2005 jlofritts (UN: jlofritts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jlofritts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385596-A-poll-digs-up-so-much-info