*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/387162-Another-week-gone-and-here-I-am
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #933561
I have a few things to say and I am gonna say them here ...
#387162 added November 19, 2005 at 12:12pm
Restrictions: None
Another week gone and here I am
I must say, rather penitently that the writing muse is still eluding me. What with a hectic off-line schedule, I barely get the time to sit in front of my comp, let alone stare at the screen for inspiration of any sort. Ennui, you may call it but I call it lack of adequate stimuli. Yes, I agree that real life throws up hundreds of small situations which can all act as prompts for creative writing, but taking the thought process from real observation, to recording it, to recalling it and creating something new from it is quite a colossal task for me at present.

In the meantime, Eid and Diwali came and went and the city of Mumbai is slowly getting cooler as winter is setting in. Very soon, temperatures will reach the late twenties (degree Celsius for the uninitiated) and then, by mid to late December, they will be in the early twenties during the day and in single digits around Christmas time.

My elder daughter continues to show poor drive for studying. This is worrying since she faces a trial exam in January and finals of school Certificate in Feb-March 2006. To get into the good colleges, she needs to score above 80% marks in the aggregate totals.

Hannah, the younger one, remains relaxed but is quite fretful with Inas, the elder one. Nishrin, my better half continues to do well in her chosen profession as beautician, hair-stylist and skin-care specialist.

I am looking forward to a laid-back Sunday ... *Rolleyes*

© Copyright 2005 Dr Taher writes again! (UN: drtaher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Taher writes again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/387162-Another-week-gone-and-here-I-am