*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391428-Dream
by rosita
Rated: ASR · Book · LGBTQ+ · #536556
My journal.
#391428 added December 8, 2005 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Dream


I was at school and I was in the commons walking up the steps to dinner, and lotsa people were going to dinner so like down on the main floor it was like a big sea of people, and it was raining outside and it starting coming through the ceiling, and the ceiling was made of this flaky rock stuff so it started to break, and all the people down on the floor were like "it's raining everywhere! put your head down!" so the whole floor was people standing totally still with their heads down as the ceiling broke up and fell with like tons of water on them but nobody got hurt. Then there was another part where there was a girl standing by a wall and she looked at it and water started coming through it and it broke and she stood there in like two feet of water and it was flooding in and three ghosts came through, and she was screaming and ran through them but they were being silly, they were dressed like maids but one of them was a male crossdresser and they were making jokes.

© Copyright 2005 rosita (UN: rosie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rosita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391428-Dream