*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395539-Time-for-a-change-the-end-is-very-near
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#395539 added December 30, 2005 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Time for a change... the end is very near.
I'm moving on. This Blog has been fun and challenging, but I've had enough. As I see it, I done all I can do, said all I had to say, and I’m tired of the stupidity of the characters – Bush and his entire Administration. I feel pretty much the same way about all the current media personalities, and the spin they choose to put on whatever they claim to be reporting.

Seems to me most of the media have become their own little darlings… forgetting their jobs are to report the news and not make it.

I am changing directions. Change can be a good thing.

In my humble opinion, there is no better time to change than at the beginning of a New Year.

I am not only ending this Blog, and completely changing directions - I'm changing the format as well. I have heard from far too many people who don't necessarily want their comments to be publicly connected to my opinions. I understand how sometimes public comments can lead to criticism and reproach. I’m use to public criticism, and realize not everyone else is. *Bigsmile*

So to that end, I will create another item, probably a book item, with corresponding forum to replace this Blog. My aim is to have my next year's endeavor create a more interactive and probably more controversial item.

I sort of like rocking the boat, so to speak.

In my next endeavor I intend to stay away from political rants, raves, and reviews - enough is enough. I don't like following the pack... the view never changes. *Rolleyes*

© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395539-Time-for-a-change-the-end-is-very-near