*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395817-Disclaimer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1044927
Humor, in blog format (you know you wanna rate this...)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#395817 added January 10, 2006 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Disclaimer
Hello friend,
If you're reading this, you've successfully stumbled onto my little corner of the world. (duh) Once again, I'd like to welcome you to my brain.

If you've been here before, you're probably wondering just what, exactly, my parents dropped me onto as a child that could have caused the chaos that you see before you now. Unfortunately, I, myself, am unsure about that particular detail of my past.

My writing, as it appears on this blog, is, as you've probably noticed, strange, absurd, and occasionally downright offensive. Many of these entries make little or no sense whatsoever. Why?

It's simple. I write on whims. I take a single sentence (i.e. "Get yo' cabbage patch on" which I honestly did hear on the radio one day) and I turn it into an incredibly short story, or a top ten list, or a how-to manual, or anything else that comes to mind.
Because this is a journal, of sorts, I switch off the censor inside my head that usually governs my writing, and I let the words flow.

That's basically it. I hope you enjoy this disaster of mine, and, should I offend you to the point of outrage, I look forward to settling outside of court.

Happy Reading!

© Copyright 2006 meg71186 (UN: meg71186 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
meg71186 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395817-Disclaimer