*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397787-Foolproof-New-years-Resolutions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #1054704
Hi,a warm welcome to all from Me
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#397787 added January 8, 2006 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
Foolproof New years Resolutions
Hey all!
I have been sooo busy in the last months; what with starting a new job, and all of the craziness of the holiday season.

I am sorry and rightfully ashamed, to admit that I experienced a temporary dose of Artisans Amnesia and as a result, completely forgot about this site and all else internet related.

The bakery where I now work has just gone from hellishly hectic to morgue-like in the last day or two, and my work shifts have been drastically cut. I'm told this is a yearly aberration, so instead of sobbin' mournin' those lost work hours, $$$$$$$$

I have decided to just go with the flow, and worry about paying bills, and all that dreary stuff, when the time comes.

I have my share of reservations about this coming year; especially this hokey federal election they're foisting on to us (in Canada).

I wish they were offering us some real clear choices here, instead of all the warn out retoric and meally mouthed mumbo jumbo.

None of those campaign promises, tax cuts and other enticements will ever amount to a hill of smelly old beans anyway, so why do they bother?

Oh but don't forget to vote for whichever screwed up party you hate the least eh?

What happened to The Vancouver Canucks anyway? I thought they were going for the cup this year!
Looks like another wasted season to me.
Okay guys fire the coach, get a new goalie, and the last one out turn the lights out. Hey there's always next year....right?!!!!!

Speaking of lights, I think its time to lighten things up a bit, don't you?

So now===== directly from the "Better late than never file" in Uncle Fredrick's sock draw I present to you my.......

"Foolproof New years Resolutions!!!!!"

1. I will strive to spend much more time on the computer updating my poor neglected blogg and Web pages.

2. I will make a valiant effort to do as little as possible, for as long as humanly possible.

3. I will eat at least one properly balanced meal at least once each week. (in fact I am balancing a plate of cheese nachos as we speak.)

4. I will ignore all incoming phone calls not directly concerned with or in the interest of resolutions 1 through 3.

5. I will stay awake a least long enough to finish this ............ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh well, Happy belated New Year gang
lets hope 2006 is a winner!!!

© Copyright 2006 Noahcounthobo (UN: onnoahcount at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Noahcounthobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397787-Foolproof-New-years-Resolutions