*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397889-The-past-is-just-that
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #328507
awoke saw his arm draped across my body knew this man would hurt me just didn't know
#397889 added January 8, 2006 at 8:51pm
Restrictions: None
The past is just that
the past is the past and nothing else
Sometimes I wish that I could recapture some of what we had back then. Of course at this point I have to wonder what it was since I didn't really know him until I got pregnant by him the 2nd time, on the 2nd year anniversary of our first kiss.
But here I am pregnant, and wondering if I will ever feel it again.
Or if laying there and letting him fuck me is the new kind of sex I am going to have, soon to become, (if not already) the old boring sex that I will have for the rest of my life.
Now instead of looking for and wanting to find ways to make it work, I am more looking forward to the day when we can go our separate ways.
It's not a nice feeling, getting fucked. I mean, not unless you are at a bar and that is the sole purpose of your outing, that is a different thing altogether.
I can't stand the smell of him, the sight of him, the stupid stoned slowness of him.

But of course if this means that I am about to enter a better stage of my life, and that I just have to pull through this and hope to come out fine at the end, then I will do it. I am doing it.

© Copyright 2006 MeeShell (UN: meeshell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MeeShell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397889-The-past-is-just-that