*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399232-Halikar-beats-me-out-on-the-blogging
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#399232 added January 13, 2006 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Halikar beats me out on the blogging
I've been too busy lately, working the night away, sleeping the days away, and catching up on my husband's blog to keep updating my own. He swears I'm the better writter, but I'm here to tell you that he's got writing talent that I just want to squeeze out of him to put on display for others. I can't easily bottle it, but if you find time, and do not mind going off-site, his blog is on an eye-pleasing page he designed himself. Find it at http://blog.halikar.net (Yes, he is geek enough to own his own sites, both .net and .com for his "handle.")

His entries are always thoughtful and intelligent. As things wear on, I expect his sense of humor will slip in an appearence now and again. Then his offerings to the blogging world will ring true to our chosen title for his blog, "Halikar's Monoblog."

For once, beyond the confines of the imaginary boundaries of a gaming community, there's expression from my beloved that speaks on a global scale. Technology certainly is wonderful if it can allow that for him. The more people that surf through and pause for a little time in his domain, and I hope leave comments, or at least leave with an altered perspective...then, "hooray!" He's reached beyond boundaries I ever anticipated from more than 20 years ago.

© Copyright 2006 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399232-Halikar-beats-me-out-on-the-blogging