*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399317-Daydreamin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#399317 added January 14, 2006 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Daydreamin'
And no I’m not daydreaming about my next vacation, what I want to be when I grow up, or even that new bestselling book idea.

These daydreams are more akin to sleeping dreams, you know those that your brain spouts when you’ve had a hectic day. You dream about what happened or what could have happened, as if it’s your brain’s way of taking out the garbage.

This can happen during waking moments as well, and I find this morning I can’t concentrate on anything besides going through everything that happened this week. It’s as though my mental garbage can finally filled up and it’s time to take it to the dump.

Weird, huh?

But that’s a good thing. I think my mind is relaxed enough I can mentally disseminate all that happened, look at it from a larger point of view and make sense of it all, thereby move on to more immediate and important matters, or in this case, those cosmic questions no one seems to have answers for, but a person can’t help but ask anyway:

1. Why is it every time I buy gas, the price goes down the day after, and not the day before?

2. When you have a cold, where does all that mucus clogging up the sinuses and spilling out of the nose come from?

3. Speaking of leaky noses, why does the nose run when you’re out in below freezing weather?

4. Just who built the Pyramids, how did they do it, and when?

5. Why do pictures and videos of UFO’s, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster always turn out blurry?

That’s enough for today. My brain is filling up again.

Have a great weekend everyone *Smile*!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399317-Daydreamin