*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400046-Three-Vikings-and-a-Kidnapping
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1050948
A Princess is forced into a loveless marriage but will it will be loveless forever?
#400046 added December 18, 2016 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
Three: Vikings and a Kidnapping
Calista and Adorian spent the night together in her bed. They made love and Adorian promised to be a faithful husband. He told her that he would always care about her but he didn't promise to love her. Love is a word that he didn't believe in. Actually, it was a word he didn't understand. He did feel the need to protect her. Calista was a sweet, undemanding woman. She was hurt because of Marina and the fact that Andorian had made love to other women but she and Adorian could have a fresh start together. Calista didn't want a marriage of hatred and battles. The world was always at war. Someday, she and Adorian would rule England together. They needed to be friends and to get along to do so. Who knows what England would be like when it was their turn to rule the land. Right now, she had the most handsome man as her Prince and her husband and that was enough for now. As for love, she hoped that they would fall in love someday. First, they needed to get to know each other.

Calista and Adorian walked around the pond and fed the ducks and would walk through the gardens and Andorian would give Calista a rose. Sometimes, he would kiss her and embrace her but then pull back and kiss her hand. He would take in her beauty and stroke her cheek. When it came to love, Adorian's parents were peasants and had fought all the time. His father beat his mother and drank wine all the time. Adorian's father beat him as well at times. That is why he became a knight and when it came to women, they fulfilled his sexual needs. With Calista, it was more then that but he thought love only existed in fairy tales or a fantasy world. Sometimes, he looked at Calista and had a strange warm feeling for her but he would shake it off. At least, they didn't fight. He had enough of that from his parents.

Calista and Adorian would go out to the balcony at night and look at the stars in the sky and sometimes see a pirate ship out on the ocean but it kept sailing and it didn't come to the castle. That was a relief.

One night, Calista and Adorian were out on the balcony. He asked Calista if she had seen Alicia.

"No. I haven't. It's funny but I think that she is a friend to us."

"A friend? She made you forget about Marina and then gave you a crystal ball to make you remember. You were so upset when you remembered and saw Marina and I. Do friends do that, Darling?"

"I don't feel that she is a threat. She made us be friends and you pay attention to me. She means us no harm."

"Perhaps not. She is a fairy. I can't believe that she really exists. It is so strange."

Just then Adorian saw a Viking ship on the ocean. Panic filled his heart and he went white as a sheet. Calista put her hand on his arm. "What's wrong?"

Calista saw the Viking ship with the dragon's head on it and she was scared as well. Adorian knew that they were coming for him. How did the Vikings find him? His fate was sealed.

Adorian grabbed Calista by the hand and hurried her back into the castle. The guards were alerted and the whole castle was awake. Adorian told Calista to go hide in her room. He kissed her cheek and Calista went to her room. The Vikings landed and went straight for the castle as they killed guards along the way. Adorian was so shocked to see Andre'. He was the brother of the sister Jadlin that Adorian had gotten pregnant.

"Well, my old friend. Adorian. Your name wasn't Troy. I had a Scottish man follow you for the past three winters. You can't escape the Vikings. We were going to kill you but we have a better plan for you. We are taking your wife and leaving you your bastard son Therian." Andre' had a sword and Andorian was scared. The Vikings were raping some of the women in the Kingdom and searching every room in the Kingdom. Andorian regretted being with Jadlin. Vikibgs were unforgiving.

Calista was hid in her room but screams were heard all over the castle. She had never been so frightened. She prayed Adorian was alright. Suddenly, her door was kicked down and a big Viking with long dirty blonde hair and rotten teeth roughly grabbed Calista and bruised her arm. PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME! she thought. The Viking dragged Calista down the castle stairs to the hallway where Andre' and Adorian were. A three year old boy was there and he was scared, too. Calistaq ran into Andorian's arms but Andre' pulled them apart.

"Princess Calista. The child before you is Therian, Adorian's bastard son with my sister. Adorian is going to keep his son here and you are coming with us to be the land Lord's whore. You will love the land of ice. Adorian has agreed to this arrangement." Calista was in shock. She looked at Adorian and Therian. He looked exactly like Adorian.

"Calista, I am so sorry. I made a mistake but I will get you out of this. I promise. You are the only woman that I want to be with."

Andre and the fat, ugly Viking laughed. "You and what army?" Just then three more Vikings showed up and they picked up Calista as Adorian tried to rescue her but the fat Viking knocked Adorian down and he became unconsious. Calista was so scared. Adorian's mistake would get her killed. She kicked at the Vikings but they slapped her so hard that she fell and hit her head on the stone floor. Calista wished that she was dead.

When Calista came to, she was on the Viking ship chained to a post in the bottom half of the ship. A big creature was beside her in a cage. He was big, brown with a mane and big gold eyes. She recogonized him as a lion. She had seen pictures of lions. What a beautiful animal. "You poor thing. They got you, too. The lion growled. Calista was close enough to the cage and she felt his mane. The lion wanted to bite her but she looked so sad. He licked her hand. Calista felt he was her only friend.

Just then Alicia appeared. Calista looked up. "Alicia, please help me out of this mess. The Vikings will rape me and I am so scared. Adorian made a mistake with some Viking woman. I don't
know if I can forgive him or not."

Alicia smiled. "Don't worry. Adorian has a ship coming to rescue you. I won't let the Vikings hurt you or your new friend. I promise."

Adorian had ships ready to help him rescue Calista off the Viking ship. The King was angry at Adorian but he promised if Andorian bought back Calista that he would forgive him and Therian would be allowed to stay.

Alicia kept her promise. The Vikings tried to rape Calista but she had rain fall on them and the boat rocked so hard that they fell. Finally, Alicia put a sleeping spell on the Vikings and the ship stopped. This gave Adorian a chance to catch up with the Viking ship. Adorian wanted Calista back. There was no denying it. He loved her. Would she forgive him?

Calista was unchained from the post and the lion was let out of his cage. The lion layed his head in her lap. She loved this creature. She was told by Alicia that the lion was taken from Africa. The Vikings caught him in a big net and fed him flowers that made him sleep so that they could get him in the cage. Alicia told her that the men would sleep until Adorian got there to rescue her.

Adorian couldn't believe that his ships had caught up with the Vikings. His ship was next to the Vikings. He stopped his ship and went on board. All the Vikings were asleep. His men couldn't believe it, either. Adorian told them they must be under a spell. He smiled to himself. THANK YOU, ALICIA.
Adorian went down to the ship's lower floor and found Calista with a lion!

"Calista! Be careful!"

"Adorian. You have found me. This is my new friend Nero. He is going with us. I love this creature."

"I am so sorry, Calista. I realize that I love you. Please come home with me. We will talk things over. I will make it up to you."

Calista stood up and Adorian embraced her and kissed her.
She pulled back and the lion growled. Calista told Nero it was alright. Adorian helped Calista and Nero on his ship. The men were scared of Nero but he just slept on the way home.

Adorian apologized to Calista and told her that he loved her. She told him that she would need time to forgive him. She would try to love his son. She also told Adorian that she loved him but she was too hurt right now. She would need time to mend.

Calista's parents were so happy to see her but they worried about her. She loved Therian and Adorian but she needed time to forgive him. Therian started to call her Mom and Nero was his best friend and faithful like a dog. She would walk with Nero in the woods and the snow. The whole castle loved Nero.

As for the Vikings, Alicia put a amnesia spell on them. They forgot about Adorian, Calista and what happened. Calista and Adorian needed to work on their marriage. At least, he had no more secrets. They were all out in the open They would be happy someday.

** Image ID #1058138 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1058135 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1058134 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400046-Three-Vikings-and-a-Kidnapping