*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400677-Nervous-as-hell
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#400677 added January 19, 2006 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Nervous as hell
Before I begin, fuck you guys. If you read the post before, and you're a regular, you know what I'm talking about(except for kitychik. that's my girl! *Smile* ).

Now that I've got that off my chest, I've got to deal with something else. I talked to one of the one hundred and fifty cousins I have, and she is actually interested in reading some of my short stories.

I know, I know. She really has no idea what she's asking for. But I'm not going to disappoint her. It would be rude to!

I'd send her "The Coal Files but it's too big. And Ciara has too many similarities to her. It might make her uncomfortable. Well, I don't care about that as much as it's too long for her to read. "The First Love is too hardcore for family. "Hit 'Em Up might have too many curse words for her. this might be hard to believe, but in my family, I'm considered a bit of a freak. *Bigsmile*"Kindred Part 1 is the perfect size except for the fact that without a hardcore part 2, it's kind of gay to me(let the flaming begin!).

So where does that leave me? I can edit something on this site so thoroughly it's a bastardized shadow of it's former self(I love the word bastardized), or, I could send her something I have saved on my computer that you SOB's are never gonna see.

I love it when a plan comes together.

© Copyright 2006 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400677-Nervous-as-hell