*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401757-Deary-Me
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#401757 added January 24, 2006 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Deary Me....
I can't believe it's been over 17 days since I last posted a blog...

Things have been...different...lately. My step-mum recently got diagnosed with MS...well not even recently, just after Christmas, and Dad neglected to tell us until a month later. I know he had his reasons, but still...I hate feeling like we're not a part of the family. I guess to him, we're not. I'm worried about how they're going to cope. Sam hates not being able to be in control all the time, not being able to do everything and make sure that everything's perfect. She's going to find it extremely difficult to pass the bill to anybody else. Yet, this is something that I feel she must do if she is going to battle this illness and learn to live with it. My step-dad's sister...I've known her for what, 6/7 years? I never even knew she had MS, and yet she carries on and she lives her life.

It is extremely sad for the boys...2 and 5 years old. Hopefully though, she lives long enough, and is capable to raise them....and Dad...he's devastated. He also went to hospital the other day with really bad stomach pains, they gave him some antibiotics...but who knows what it is. It doesn't just rain, it pours.

Exams...I've got one tomorrow, I've had two already...not going well. I just feel so unprepared and completely exhausted all the time. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Went to the Kerrang sponsored gig last night. Bullet for my Valentine, Hawthorne Heights, Still Remains and Aiden all played. They were all rather good *Bigsmile* Bullt were amazing. Absolutely amazing. They just have such a presence on stage, they know how to entertain, and yet, they're just playing music. Very tired today though, and my ears are still ringing lol. Which isn't good :-S Had a good time though, just me and Martin. And he was protecting me *Smile* Rock gigs get pretty rough, lotsa pushing and mosh pits, but he always kept his arm around, keeping me safe, keeping me from falling over lol. I liked him being protective *Smile*

Kayleigh's decided to move to Ibiza for 6 months in April...so all our preparation for The Pillowman (play we're doing for our Drama Practical) might all be in the shit. And she's not doing her exams. Which is stupid. I'm pissed off and disappointed with her. She's really dropped us in it. Grrrrrr. Amanda's dropped out. Again...lol. I don't know what to do with them all. We're supposed to be going to Edinburgh in a couple of weeks for the weekend, me, Kayleigh, Amanda and David...but it's gonna be really awkward. And I know Kayleigh's feeling guilty about it all, and is taking it out on me....so it'll kick off. I'm not sure I want to go anymore. I'd rather go with Martin for the weekend. Meh.

Eee, it's all horrible at the moment. Only thing keeping me going is Martin.

© Copyright 2006 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401757-Deary-Me