*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401974-Random-Thoughts-Yes-I-stole-the-title
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#401974 added January 25, 2006 at 8:38am
Restrictions: None
Random Thoughts (Yes, I stole the title)
A must read blog entry: "Invalid Entry

**************

My boss, Harvey, showed me this quote in a magazine the other day: “A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education.” – Theodore Roosevelt.

**************

Everyone understands the frustration of not only being unable to remember things, but also when we constantly have to remind our loved ones of certain things. Read Ŧĥē Beŋ ’s new blog "Invalid Item and you’ll realize momentary memory lapses are nothing compared to what he endures every day.

**************

I love receiving mail, snail mail or email doesn’t matter in the slightest to me. Checking the mailbox is a daily highlight when I come home from work. Seeing that little New mail icon next to my yahoo email envelope, or that bold black number next to My Email very time I log on to WDC always makes me smile. It means someone took precious time out of their day to write to me.

It could be I lead such a boring life that I look forward to the littlest things. Even so, I wouldn’t change it. That just means I’m easy to please, and the German heritage in my husband is thrilled that I can be so content without him having to spend a dime!

**************

Casey, my coworker, who is also into computer games and technology told me computer graphics have reached a point that even though they could get more detailed there’s no point since it’s beyond what a human eye can detect. Wow.

Now try to imagine what computers and computer games will be capable of in just five more years.

**************

And last:

Speaking of computer games, Dave purchased “Grand Theft Auto III” about a month ago. After playing it only a few days, he noticed his real-life driving has become more aggressive.

Keeping this in mind, last weekend as he was watching The Three Stooges he asked me, “If I played that game and watched the Stooges at the same time, would that make me both aggressive and stupid?”

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401974-Random-Thoughts-Yes-I-stole-the-title