*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404299-Beauty-and-the-Beast
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#404299 added February 3, 2006 at 1:34am
Restrictions: None
Beauty and the Beast
(an entirely random entry dedicated to grim, for whom i am sad tonight.)

krystle and od's date is tomorrow. i foresee a complete, cataclysmic, group-imploding disaster. she doesn't like him, see. isn't attracted to him in even the remotest sense, romantically. he's going to spend two hundred dollars tomorrow, easily (half on dinner, half on the alvin ailey tickets he bought a week in advance), and she won't even let him kiss her, on the lips.

i'm not always proud of my friends. our thursdate was tonight, and he was not invited because it's a time for us, no intruders allowed, and it frustrated him so much that he went and got high, text messaged us a thousand times, called me the instant i got home to scream "YO! I'M SO FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW! (don't tell krystle!)" which is charming and opportune, considering a hidden marijuana addiction destroyed krystle's last intimate relationship.

it's not about the weed, even, it's just, they'll never make it, because she's inclined to change people, and people aren't inclined to be changed. and because he prefers being high, or drunk or whatever, to being in full control of his faculties, and she, like me, essentially doesn't really like that, so much. and i don't want to see her get her heart broken this year, don't want to see all his friends turn their backs on her, don't want to watch this implosion, set for six o'clock tomorrow.

to the island.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404299-Beauty-and-the-Beast