*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404313-Past-Entries-Made-Me-Cry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#404313 added February 3, 2006 at 4:36am
Restrictions: None
Past Entries Made Me Cry.
I just wrote this in my MSN Messenger Blog and I thought I would post it here because this site inspired the entry:

Last night I found some entries in my Diary at a Writing site (email me for the address) that I had written when I was 15-18. They seriously made me cry. Especially the earlier ones. People were so awful to me and made me feel so bad about myself that I didn't even like myself.

The worst part of it was that I couldn't tell anyone how bad I felt. I told Mum and she would boost my confidence by saying that I was just as good as everyone else. I believed her because I KNEW it was true. But when people are so awful to you and keep telling you that you're a loser, etc, you start to believe it.

I started to believe it.

So I'm reading these entries, crying, and feeling like I was reading about some other poor girl. I just wanted to give her a hug and tell her that she IS worth it. That she IS loved and that she should believe in herself.



I don't know why it affected me so much. I guess it's because at the time, I thought that it didn't matter. But it DID matter. So much of what happened during those years ruined my self esteem. And it ISN'T okay for people to tell you that you're a loser. NOBODY deserves to be treated like crap.

I wish I had stood up to these people.

In a way, it hurt more when my so called "friends" ignored me/told me I was annoying/dumped me from the group because these people knew what I was going through and they still did it. They didn't care.



I will NEVER forget what those HORRIBLE people put me through.



I am glad that today, I'm different.

I feel so much better about myself. I actually BELIEVE that I'm as good as everyone else. I AM. I deserve to be treated well.

I will not let ANYONE in the future make me feel bad about myself because I am a GREAT person.



Please, if you're reading this and you're being bullied, tell someone. I know that my Mum helped me through all the crap I was going through. It's okay to admit that you need help. Please believe that you are worth something. That you deserve the very best.

Don't let bullies bring you down.



~Sarah~

That's it.
A pretty long entry.



~~Piper: I'm getting stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the shower!
Piper/Leo Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Dawson/Jen Pacey/Audrey Steph/Max Jack/Nina
Brooke/Deacon Amber/Rick~~

© Copyright 2006 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404313-Past-Entries-Made-Me-Cry