*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404423-The-End-of-Silver-Rose--The-Beginning-of-Thorn-Bush
by Trisha
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #890683
When humans kill a fairy, his wife seeks revenge against the species. Book 1 FINISHED!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#404423 added February 21, 2006 at 5:47pm
Restrictions: None
The End of Silver Rose . The Beginning of Thorn Bush.
"I will hold on for all eternity, Serio. All eternity."


Thus ends Book One of the SILVER ROSE. Please look for the continuation of the story in:

THORN BUSH


Kyrin Polante-Gnight vowed to kill off all humans to avenge her husband's murder. Unfortunately, she can't get passed a Wall created by the three big magical beings thousands of years ago. Betrayed by the Dark Lord who was supposed to extinguish the humans inside the Wall in her name, Kyrin desparately needs a new plan; or her fulfilled curse will torment her forever. Kyrin finds that her answer lies with her great granddaughter, Marina DeLaney, and the powerful necklace she wears. Either Marina must join her, or she will eliminate the girl and take the necklace for herself.

Marina DeLaney has no idea that anyone besides her stepmother and the man in the mirror are after her. But as she journeys on the path toward her destiny, she can't help noticing how many strange things keep happening. Including a growing attraction to the former king of Chasilin that she'd rather die than let anyone know about.

Zander Briar wants to save his grief stricken country from war with the nation of Timba. He soon discovers that Timba is the least of his worries, and he'll be going to war whether it is with Timba, an army of strange creatures, or a sudden onslaught of witches, wizards, and demons. He'll need more than a touch of magic to keep those he loves safe.

A touch of magic is exactly what Mara of the Polante-Gnight is searching for. With the help of her Charminese champions, Ny, Cam, and Dashi, she is able to see the High Elves and regain much of her memory. Just when everything makes sense, it all falls apart. Leaders of the elves and charmints are gathering their people to take part in a conflict that has been raging for centuries. Mara finds herself caught in the middle of this, as well as her mother's curse.

Ny of Shoy searches for the truth, while Tashia trys to prevent past mistakes.

The worlds will be turned upside down in Book 2.

Once again join Kyrin, Mara, Marina, Zander... And welcome two new POV's to the cast: Ny, the Charmint, and Tashia, the elf... as the adventure continues in

THORN BUSH





*******





(While you're waiting, please fill out the following survey on Silver Rose:

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1071190 by Not Available.





*****



© Copyright 2006 Trisha (UN: sharnises at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404423-The-End-of-Silver-Rose--The-Beginning-of-Thorn-Bush