*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404482-Well-it-was-a-slow-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#404482 added February 4, 2006 at 2:29am
Restrictions: None
Well, it was a slow week...
*Idea* #1 - I really have nothing exciting to write about. I've been working and editing. Editing is time consuming, but it's very important. Stephen King said writing is 10 percent that and 90 percent editing. I believe him.


*Idea* #2 - I've been listening to the Bangles recently. You know I really liked the Bangles. I first heard their song "Manic Monday" and I was hooked. I liked them because the music was rocking, easy, engaging, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED their vocal harmonies. It was listening to four women who had captured the feel of the Beatle's vocal harmonies.

Anyway, I put in ALL OVER THE PLACE, DIFFERENT LIGHT, and EVERYTHING and jammed out to them on the way to work. It was great. Some of my favorites are:

Restless - All Over the Place
Angels Don't Fall In Love - Different Light
Make A Play For Her Now - Everything

Yeah, I like the standards, Walk Like An Egyptian, Manic Monday, Eternal Flame, Be With You, but those are my top 3. Surprisingly, (or not so) Guitarist Viki Peterson is either the author or co-author of those songs. So I like "Viki" songs. *Smile*

*Right* What's your favorite Bangles song?


*Idea* #3 - I caught Survivor last night. Boy did I feel bad for Misty being on Exile Island. That had to be a lonely night! I have to admit tho the older women and younger guys are annoying as HELL. I kind of disappointed to see Tina go, but she didn't play the game, honestly, and that's why she got the boot. She should have been working her teammates, but it just wasn't in her nature.

How's that for random thoughts? Haha!! See ya' soon...
*Wink*

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404482-Well-it-was-a-slow-week