*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406025-Another-Friday-Night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#406025 added February 11, 2006 at 4:23am
Restrictions: None
Another Friday Night
I beat Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and I am now starting on Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I'm maybe 15 minutes into Warrior Within and I think I'm beginning to understand the general feeling of disgust that most critics came to give the game. It just feels like a completely different character, and definately not the type of character that would simply say, "You Bitch!" out of nowhere.

Anyways...

It's 2:12 in the AM and I am just about to crash.

Been listening to Akeboshi's "Wind". A very pretty song. Not sure if many of you might feel the same way, but it always floods my mind with emotions and thoughts, and to me that is instrumental to a great song. No pun intended.

Valentine's Day is coming up this Tuesday. I've already purchased my gifts for my GF, and I am anxiously waiting to spring them upon her. I am such a horrible gift giver. I truly, honestly enjoy giving presents to people just so I can get that look from them that sends my body up like fireworks on a warm July night. I love that feeling so much that I have to practically hide the presents from myself just to make sure I don't give them out ahead of time.

I'm pleasantly suprised that my battery has not yet died. I had to take my laptop cord to power my X-Box(cord for X-Box has been lost somewhere in transit) and thus I haven't charged it in a couple of hours after about an hour of previous use. The old girl is telling me I have 19 minutes at my current pace.

I came to my blog with an honest desire to write something profound, or at least entertaining, but I have to be honest and tell you I know not what would be profound nor entertaining.

I'm not completely done with it, but that book "My Friend Leonard" is pretty astonishing. It's my bathroom/before-bed reading and I do have to say that Frey has an amazing way with his words. I now understand why so many people picked up their pitchfork and headed off to Oprah's Mansion of Delicate Fat Delights. Off with her head, I say.

Diagram of Villagers vs. Oprah - Status: Pending.

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406025-Another-Friday-Night