*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406665
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#406665 added February 14, 2006 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
News Media: Whinny Cry Babies
Ya'll have surely all heard the news about Vice President Cheney's hunting accident by now, because all of the main stream news media outlets just won't let it go.

Gez, it was just a hunting accident - Big Whoop!

All of these media people are beginning to sound like a bunch of whinny cry babies to me. Ah, none of these media personalities got to break the big News. I feel so sorry for them.

The real story, as far as I'm concerned, is the fact that there is so much news, and none of them sniff it out - they're like pedgree dogs that are so use to being hand-fed that they've forgot how to hunt and gather. Their whinning because nobody at the White House bothered to tell them what's going on so they could write their version of the story. Ah....

Now, the following was sent to me by an Army wife friend of mine. It's funny, but only if you can tolerate a little racial and homophobic humor.

You've been warned. So don't slam me if you think the following is insensitive, politically incorrect, or anything else. It's just funny. I DON'T CARE.

Subject: Turner Brown

Turner Brown A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says "I'm 7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch member, 3 pound left testicle, 3 pound right testicle, Turner Brown".

The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him around. The big guy says "What's wrong with you?". In a weak voice the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you say to me?" The big dude says, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds,I have a 20 inch private member, my left testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guy says, "TURNER BROWN!...Sweet Jesus!!!, I thought you said, TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406665