*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408585
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#408585 added February 22, 2006 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Sex & Other Stuff in the News...
Doesn’t Matter Whose Having Sex – Sex is Sex – and every body is always interested.
*Down*
*Right*Sex Tour at the Zoo
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11499840/

I guess it's the people who didn't get enough of watching dogs having sex when they were children are the people taking this tour, or could it possibly be something else? I'm not going to give it any more thought - I don't think I'm gonna like where this could possibly lead.

About The Donald and Martha - HO HUM


Remember: Hollywood and Television Dons and Divas benefit from any kind of publicity – Good or Bad. So is the buzz about the rife between The Donald and Martha Stewart a publicity stunt? If it’s not, it certainly could be. In my opinion, neither have anything to lose.

If any of you are really inclined to watch The Apprentice, and consider the show to have any redeeming value - I personally feel sorry for you.

I feel the ensuing clash between The Donald and Martha is little more than a publicity stunt. People will be tempted to tune in and decide if The Donald is correct in his assessment of Martha, or visa versa.

Ya’ll don’t believe for one minute that The Donald would have allowed Martha to FIRE HIM, do you? I can believe that some little flunky foolishly made such a suggestion, but The Donald’s ego is way too big to have allowed himself to be fired from his own show on national television. Just think about it, as I have.

Martha, as the quintessential domestic Diva, always gave women something more to aspire to, which is a good thing. Donald Trump, who gave us the book The Art of the Deal, gave wanna-be, up and comers something to aspire to.

Their nationally publicized spat will be profitable for both of them. They each get free media coverage disguised as NEWS.

*Star**Star**Star*


And as far as the following story on what Bush DIDN’T know about the ports deal – MORE LIES. Does the White House really expect all Americans to believe that a micro-manager, like Bush, really doesn’t know what his Department Heads are working on? Down here in Louisiana we call that “Hogwash!”

Personally, I have to wonder how Bush can come out so vehemently in support of something he claims he just found out about. I just don’t buy it. Ya’ll are free to believe whatever you choose.

White House: Bush did not know about ports deal until after it had been approved
http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap02-21-201922.asp?t=apnew&vts=22220060740

*Star**Star**Star*



© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408585